What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I went to the cinema at the weekend to see Die Hard 4.0. I thought it was absolutely brilliant, albeit a little over the top. McClane seems to have changed from a believable policeman some sort of superhero ie Jack Bauer. Still it was an enjoyable film with some great action scenes. Probably the best since the 1st one IMO.

I think I'm one of the very few here that appreciates Twin Peaks :unsure:

I love it :)

Need to get Season 2 (although it's still only got a Region 1 release as far as I know). It went a bit silly midway through, but Episode 29 is genius.

Deja Vu with Denzel Washington. Good film, but I have the feeling I've seen it before......

7/10 for the film

0/10 for the joke.

Especially as it's had the erse kicked right oot it on this thread already

I love it :)

Need to get Season 2 (although it's still only got a Region 1 release as far as I know). It went a bit silly midway through, but Episode 29 is genius.

Japan is region 2 and it's been released out here, so have a wee hunt around. ;)

Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix

5/10

I just thought this was utter shite compared to the previous 3.

Previous 4. Nugget.

Transformers. The smile that spread across my face when Optimus Prime appeared was a cheeser of the highest order. Absolutely brilliant.

8 out of 10 for the film, 10 out of 10 for nostalgia.

Guest stennyhibee

I watched City of God again last night.

I will never tire of watching that film. Fucking brilliant.

Guns, Drugs, Rape, Murder and Samba Music. What more can you ask for in a movie?

10/10

I went to the cinema at the weekend to see Die Hard 4.0. I thought it was absolutely brilliant, albeit a little over the top. McClane seems to have changed from a believable policeman some sort of superhero ie Jack Bauer. Still it was an enjoyable film with some great action scenes. Probably the best since the 1st one IMO.

Never thought I would agree with a Townie but he is correct. Saw Die Hard on Wednesday and it was superb. Some of the scenes are unrealistic but it is still a very enjoyable film. Definetly recommened to other people on here!

9/10 - great but some bits unrealistic!

Edited by The Minertaur