What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Big Lebowski - 3/10. Utter shit.

:o:o

Take that back.

Watched Breach last night. True story of American FBI agent working as a spy (Hansen), and how he was caught. Some brilliant performances, especially from Chris Cooper as Hansern (although for some reason he reminded me of Peter Grant :o )

Edited to add:- 8/10 :) definitely worthwhile viewing.

Edited by bluetooner

:o:o

Take that back.

What was good about it?

It wasn't a comedy so it can't have been that it made you laugh.

John Goodman is a shit actor, so it wasn't that.

The story wasn't interesting at all, so it can't have been that.

Utter shit. Last film I watched before this was a Roth film, and it made that seem good :rolleyes:

Decided to watch the offering from the Horror Channel tonight to forget about "The Utterly Shit Lebowski", tonight at 10.55 we have "Forest of the Damned" (rated at 3.3/10 by IMDb, but starring the splatter legend Tom Savini and has a character called "Crazy Old Man", how can it fail?)

Decided to watch the offering from the Horror Channel tonight to forget about "The Utterly Shit Lebowski", tonight at 10.55 we have "Forest of the Damned" (rated at 3.3/10 by IMDb, but starring the splatter legend Tom Savini and has a character called "Crazy Old Man", how can it fail?)

I'll give it 5, it made me laugh. Funnier than tBL anyway. Naked vampires, when I die mark me down for that.

Saw a mixed bunch on the plane

An Inconvenient Truth: Al Gore ego trip, but he also believes what he's saying and makes for interesting viewing: 7/10

Zodiac - Jake Gyllenhaal plays a crime solving cartoonist in San Francisco in David Fincher's latest. It okay, not great but okay. 6/10

Breach - terrific spy movie. Ryan Phillippe is a shocking actor, but luckily he doesn't really have to do much as Chris Cooper is on oscar winning form. Excellent stuff. 9/10

and at home Twin Peaks season 2. Genius. 11.34/10

Guest Vartex
Is no thread safe from you youtubing? :o
Blame it on the global warmin. But some may recognize, i was tryin to say 1408, but even that aint true, cuz yesterday i watched some stupid movie about kids version of Miss America, and before that Star Trekk from the 90s, so im 2 times wrong, kill me. Edited by Vartex