What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

What!

I thought this was one of the worst films I have ever seen. The acting was hammy and so over the top (especially the girl) and it just dragged and dragged. The ending was so unsatisfying. I hated the whole thing. I actually wanted the stupid wee bint to die after listening to her prattle on for 5 minutes.

Actually, I quite liked the colours used throughout the film. Reminded me of Argento a little bit. Still though, shit film.

1/10

Two of the least sympathetic characters in film history - the most annoying lassie I've ever seen on celluloid and a paedophile.

watched vacancy last night, wasnt too fussed for watching it and have to say i wasnt too impressed with it at all, really poor ending as well

6/10

Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest

I have no idea if this is the 1st one, the 2nd one, or the 3rd one as I was never really interested in it and I've never seen the others. It was surprisingly enjoyable and has made me want to buy the others. :)

8/10

Edited by garymcc1874

:lol:

Watched Ferris Beuler's day off all the way through for the first time tonight. 7/10.

Started watching V for vandetta and it looked quite good but I couldnt be arsed watching the whole film so recorded it for another time.

I wouldn't bother if I was you, it sucked. Ferris Beuler is quality though