What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

watched the pursuit of happiness then apocolyto in the same day, both good films but totally different :lol:

If only Will Smith was in Apocalypto, would pay to see him beheaded.

memento 6/10 One of them annoying films that jumps forwards and backwards all the time

It doesn't "jump forwards and backwards" in the accepted sense, what happens is that the scene you are watching ends at the beginning of the scene which chronologically precedes it, however as all the scenes are shown in reverse chronology it is easy to get confused.

A foreign movie which employs the same technique is Irreversible.

There are 2 scenes within the subject matter which are absolutely stomach churning but it is a masterpiece of modern directorial technique.

Watched Fast and the Furious: Tokyo drift last night not too bad a film actually some decent eye candy as well 7/10

Also after that I watched America Pie Presents the Naked Mile, Quite funny actually especially the midget abuse. Again some cracking eye candy in there. 7/10

Watched Sleeper last night, 1973 film by Woody Allen.

He plays a man who wakes up 200 years in the future after being cryogenically frozen and has to attempt to overthrow the government for the good of humanity.

Not as hilarious as the other films of his I've seen from the 70s (Annie Hall, Love and Death) but still has some great lines.

7/10

Guest Ron Burgundy

The Wind that Shakes the Barley or summit like that....was alright, dragged on a bit....makes you wonder though why the Irish have reserved their hatred for the English and not the Scots as well. Or maybe they found it easier to find Scots actors to play the british army parts???

Anyone know the real history as to the number of Scots involved in subduing the Irish.

No idea if this film is historically accurate but it was ok entertainment..mmm..bad choice....errr aye it was ok.

7/10

Edited by Ron Burgundy

Inside Man, on the train on the way down to London last night.

What a heap of shit!

4/10, even though I didn't understand what the hell was going on...this may have something to do with the bottle of Merrydown more than anything though!

Babel,

What a lot of shite. One of those "trying to be clever films" which has three different story lines which all link together. I know where it was trying to come from but it didn't work at all. I felt no remorse for anybody and was only glad when the young jap mute got her kit off.

3/10