What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

He was also pish in The Godfather III. I hate him.

Just watched The Shining for the first time in years. You know something, the movie makes no sense whatsoever unless you picked up one line early on in the film. I hadn't realised that before now. The book's far better, but Nicholson's performance is great and Shelley Duvall's facial expressions are hilarious.

Remember, BBC2 in 15 minutes, American History X. Endemol would love it. They should get Davina to present the movie, with her really serious face on.

American History X - 9/10

This film ruled, really enjoyed it. Edward Norton was superb in it.

One of my all time fav films. Esp the curb part :lol: (won't elaborate to much, won't spoil for anyone else, although has been out for years).

Watched 28 weeks later on sunday and the Zodiac a few weeks previous to that.

One of my all time fav films. Esp the curb part :lol: (won't elaborate to much, won't spoil for anyone else, although has been out for years).

Watched 28 weeks later on sunday and the Zodiac a few weeks previous to that.

I was a bit shocked at that bit. It was the grinding of the teeth on kerb that did it for me and then *smash* :o

I was told that years ago, though. I've become a blonde since! And, as I say, I don't see it myself at all! :lol:

The list of people I've been told I look like grows all the time. I can never see any of the resemblences!

I was told that years ago, though. I've become a blonde since! And, as I say, I don't see it myself at all! :lol:

The list of people I've been told I look like grows all the time. I can never see any of the resemblences!

Me neither, I got told I look like Freddie Ljungberg :blink:

Watched Scary movie 4 last night, quite humorous in bits alot of misses though.

Tried to watch Aeon Flux but it was absolute fucking gash!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1/10 just for Charlize Therons tits.

A fellow Sky + recorder and watcher I see.... :lol:

I watched Scary Movie 4 last night as well, and it barely raised a titter (sneck...fnarr). 2/10.

A fellow Sky + recorder and watcher I see.... :lol:

I watched Scary Movie 4 last night as well, and it barely raised a titter (sneck...fnarr). 2/10.

I like the blonde bird in them, she is fucking hot, it adds to my enjoyment.