What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Sunday and Monday of this week I went to see Babel and the Fountain respectively.

Babel was bleak but awesome

The Fountain was just stunning. I'd heard such awful things about it, but was looking forward to it as Aronofsky is by far my favourite director primarily for Pi.

It was incredible. Visually and dadacticly. Well worth seeing.

Final Destination 3 - 5/10. Hard to believe, but worse than the 2nd one.

Most of them were dead before they knew what was happening.

Yeh, i found the first two Final destinations very believable ;)

I loved Oldboy - i thought it was fantastic, and one of the best films ive seen, the hollywood remake is bound to be gash.

Last night I watched.....

"What...is your name?

What...is your quest?

What.........is your favourite colour?"

;)

9/10, maybe 10/10.

What do you mean? An African 10/10, or a European 10/10?

Yeh, i found the first two Final destinations very believable ;)

I loved Oldboy - i thought it was fantastic, and one of the best films ive seen, the hollywood remake is bound to be gash.

A Hollywood remake will surely be an entirely different film!

What do you mean? An African 10/10, or a European 10/10?

An African 10/10 is non-migratory. I'll make it a 10 with big, sharp pointy teeth!

Factory Girl on Tuesday. It was ok, but left a lot of unanswered questions that maybe a biography would solve. Might have to hunt one down. 8/10 (including an extra point for Sienna in the buff)

Is this the 'did she/didn't she - real sex' stuff that's been invented to promote the film?

Revelation - 4/10 - I have no fucking clue what the hell was going on... something to do with creating a new Jesus, using his DNA, that they got from a box... ludicrous pish! But well enough acted to get it some marks.

Right At Your Door

What a bollocks film. Couldn't give a shite who died. The bloody woman deserved it, and the guy was an arsehole. They repeatedly hid from the Police, who were helping!

Points which annoyed me:

The wee boy can break into a car, but the alarm goes off when he opens the door the next morning.

The Polis just basically tortured some poor guy and gassed him to death. Very humane.

We don't even find out the guy's second name, nevermind any background to his life.

This bloody woman is outside in all that shite from the moment the bombs go off, until the moment the polis take her away - why is she not dead? Shite bombs.

Why does the stupid bloke tape up all his windows with shower curtains and the like? Is glass not enough?

She throws her phone through the window, basically killing him. When and why does he give her it back?

I hope I spoiled the film for lots of people, so they never have to watch it.

Argue with these people... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458367/board/nest/54423353