What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Why only 8? It's utterly fantastic.

Mike White is a terrible actor. And let's face it, a couple of the kids are pretty shite too. 8 feels fair.

Edited by MSU

Movie 15 (Me) -- Scott Pilgrim vs The World 10/10. Haven't watched this in a while, but it's one of my favorites for many reasons. The cartoon / video game stylization ticks the boxes for me, as does Edgar Wright's snappy direction and witty script, plus I don't think I've ever disliked Michael Cera in anything. The soundtrack introduced me to the band Metric, who I now adore. 10 years ago it was mocking vegans for being sanctimonious. And it has Brie Larson, Anna Kendrick, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Ramona. Fun fact, first time I saw it, Ramona reminded me very much of a girl I "used to know" in New York in the 90s, who was older than me, and incredibly cool. It didn't work out because she lived in New York and I lived in Carronshore at that point. Still, she became the test that future relationships would be judged against, and wouldn't you know it, now I'm married to an American. So yeah. This film gets me.

Trying to convince my wife to watch all the LOTR extended editions over the next week.

She said yes.

Then asked how long the first one was.

Dis gunna b gud.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Trying to convince my wife to watch all the LOTR extended editions over the next week.

She said yes.

Then asked how long the first one was.

Dis gunna b gud.

I've never seen any of the LOTR films ,now is possibly the time, only things is they have the last 2 on Netflix but not the first one.

4 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

I've never seen any of the LOTR films ,now is possibly the time, only things is they have the last 2 on Netflix but not the first one.

We'll just be renting the extending ones through Prime, think its £6 in total for the first two. Already have the 3rd.

Movie 16 (Missus) -- Yesterday 6/10. Imagine a world where Goodnight Sweetheart didn't exist and then someone who loved Goodnight Sweetheart rewrote Goodnight Sweetheart and took the credit for it. It was okay, but it wasn't really all that romantic, and it wasn't all that funny, which are surely prerequisites for a romantic comedy. Kinda annoyed me that he didn't have the fucking sense to stick to one era of Goodnight Sweetheart and then slowly move through the different eras. Ironically, pretty forgettable.

Edited by MSU

Watched Hotel Mumbai the other night and really enjoyed it.  Quite tense at times although you know roughly how it ends. 8/10

Tried to watch Jo Jo Rabbit but turned it off after a while - thought it was shit although some rave about it. 2/10