What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Id rather cut my nuts off with a rusty saw! :lol: How can 2 great concepts produce 2 great films, but then produce one of the worst films ever? For years after watching the Alien/Predator films I wanted to see AVP...and it was one of the worst pieces of crap ever. :angry:

So, there's been AVP and Freddy v Jason ... both of which have been shite...

What two characters would work together in a film?

I would like to see Leprechaun v Harry Potter :lol:

Starring SimonLichtie and Little b*****d from SmackDown!

post-1530-1166450146_thumb.jpg

In The Line Of Fire 8/10

I rewatched this as it was on the tv last night and remembered it as a great film. It was still excellent, but I was surprised at how dated both the plot and 'look' of the film were. Plenty of cliche, too. The bit where Clint's family-man partner who's just been talked out of leaving gets shot wasn't exactly a shocker.

Snakes On A Plane

3/10

Jesus this film is so bad, its boring as hell too!!! Once you've seen one person get bitten by a snake you dont nedd to see everyone else on the plane get bitten aswell!!

The Man Who Wasn't There

8/10

Fantastic film by the Cohen brothers. Billy Bob Thornton is superb in it. Its shot n black and white which makes it a little bit differant and may not be to everyones taste, but I would recommend anyone to go see this film.

I watched two classics last night:

Speed 10/10

Classic action movie. Just a thrilling, no brainer guy movie, almost on a par (but not quite) with Die Hard.

Jaws 10/10

Not seen it for ages and it was good to remind me just how good it actually is.

Seen them both loads of times before, but what a great nights TV!

Jaws is one of my favourites of all time. Superb movie. :D

I've watched a couple of others recently.

The first was The Wind That Shakes The Barley (Ken Loach) and was set in Ireland around the time of the Easter Rising. Cillian Murphy and his brother are part of a guerilla group fighting for Ireland's independence. The brothers views polarise when Michael Collins' agreed to the Irish Free State rather than full independence. 7/10

The other, which I'd been looking to see for a while was Hidden. It's a French film with Juliette Binoche. Her and her husband start receiving videos in the post, which show recordings of their house i.e. they're under surveillance. The movie follows the husband's attempts to get to the bottom of the mystery and the effect it has on the rest of his life. 8/10

Guest xbasslichtie

Spiderman 2 - at last.

Definately a film I needed to watch when shattered and barely able to function. I was so tired tonight that I was able to supress anger and fight the impulse to switch the film off. In some of the more awkward moments I found my inner voice screaming at Peter to "Do Something!!!", or "Fight him, dont let him knock you over" etc. a more awake me would have been up and screaming at that tv, getting alarmed knocks on the door from concerned flatmates and neighbours (its happened before...)

Glad I watched it though, pretty damn good film IMO 7/10 overall.

6/10 for the beginning

8/10 for the last third