What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Resident Evil - 4/10

I was a big fan of the video game series, but this film is retty shit. More red herrings than an Agatha Christie novel, crappy acting and shit zombies, the whole film was crap, Resident Evil in name only. Jovovich was tasty though, and her apearance gives this a few more marks.

Watched Resident Evil tonight. That lass that gets bitten early on and turns into a zombie at the end was pretty tasty! :D

As for the film, meh! I shall say 6/10.

Resident Evil - 4/10

I was a big fan of the video game series, but this film is retty shit. More red herrings than an Agatha Christie novel, crappy acting and shit zombies, the whole film was crap, Resident Evil in name only. Jovovich was tasty though, and her apearance gives this a few more marks.

Two words, two letters.

Paul W S Anderson :angry:

Saw the DaVinci Code at the weekend and it was bloody god awful, the books ok for the type you would read on a long plane journey but it didn't transfer to screen very well.

Everytime they were doing something they kept explaining what they were doing and why they were doing it and after a while it really gets on yer t*ts.

It's 3hrs and 10 mins long and you feel every minute of it

2/10 and thats only because of Paul Bettanys performance otherwise it would have got the big fat zero

Watched Resident Evil tonight. That lass that gets bitten early on and turns into a zombie at the end was pretty tasty! :D

that's her that's in lost just now, a fiesty lady for sure

Guest Hampden Ton

Kelly's Heroes 9/10

I've seen this film many a time and I still think its brilliant! (Only just found out that the guy who directed it also directed 'Where Eagles Dare' - another top film!). Donald Sutherland steals every scene as Oddball.

"The bridge is up!"

A plane flies overhead and promptly blows up the bridge

"Now it ain't!"

Class!

:)

Sex Lives of the Potato Men

Possibly the worst film I've ever seen. When I was younger, I used to love Friday nights on Five, because it encouraged me to take up masturbating whilst watching The Confessions series. This brings it bang up to date, but while Confessions... was vaguely amusing, this was awful. No nudity either. If anyone wants to see Gareth from the Office having sex whilst the man from the Hellman's adverts has a w**k whilst attached to a harnass and wearing a gimp suit, then watch this.

2/10

Possibly the worst film I've ever seen. When I was younger, I used to love Friday nights on Five, because it encouraged me to take up masturbating whilst watching The Confessions series. This brings it bang up to date, but while Confessions... was vaguely amusing, this was awful. No nudity either. If anyone wants to see Gareth from the Office having sex whilst the man from the Hellman's adverts has a w**k whilst attached to a harnass and wearing a gimp suit, then watch this.

2/10

I agree with everything you said there apart from the taking up masterbation whilst watching the confessions, I'd took it up years before that :P

United 93

The '9/11 movie' which has been given ***** by all and sundry.

Filmed in a kind of docu-drama style, it mainly focuses on the fourth plane (which crashed before it reached the Whitehouse). About 10 minutes in, the film switches to real-time with the next 90 minutes following exactly what happened on that morning with the FAA realising that planes were being hijacked and the action (or lack of) taken by the military.

Meanwhile, United 93 is delayed by 30 minutes and by the time that the four hijackers take the plane, word has reached the passengers that two planes have crashed into the WTC and that there's been an explosion at the Pentagon. In essence, they realise that they're travelling inside a weapon and that they're unlikely to be alive much longer. Pretty tough to watch. Supposedly, the last thing heard from relatives of passengers on United 93 was that a group of them were going to take on the hijackers. This is how the film plays it......

Well worth seeing and very tastefully done. The last 30 minutes were watched in stunned silence by the almost full cinema I was in.

9/10

Poseidon

Run of the mill action movie. A mindless distraction for a couple of hours. Kurt Russell drowns. :D

6/10

Guest TheRock

2/10

I AGREE!!!!!!

Shitties film ever, what is the point????

And that c**t with the fish paste, what's that all about?

0/100

• 2 weeks later...

not a movie but worth a mention nonetheless, I bought V original mini series and the final battle recently, excellent series when it was shown on the telly about 17 years ago and still good today 8/10