Black Ops 2

Now I've hit prestige master, I'm not really sure if I want to continue playing it. If I do it will only be to diamond camo as much as possible. Might head back to MW3 for a bit of a change. Also, is it just me or does anyone else have probs trying to connect to the team death match series etc? Every time I do get in a lobby, people are impatient and quit before the lobbies full and it locks the game in

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Had my best score earlier playing overflow i went 27-5 on hardcore TDM using the AN-94 with stock grip and suppressor with hardline fast hands and dexterity and my scorestreaks were uav lightening strike and AGR i would definately recommend the setup the gun is a beast and has very little recoil with those attatchments.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know about anyone else, but for me I basically only use the B23R FMJ Long barrel as my gun on nearly all maps, it's just fantastic fun run and gunning, wit my main weapon being the Remington with a Long barrel for blowing people to f**k.

This is free to play the multiplayer this weekend on steam.

The Battlefield 3 servers are still having a nightmare so I decided to give it a go and to my surprise actually had fun.

I have absolutely no idea what any of these kill streaks do and don't really know what the best perks to pick are but it's fun to just run about and shoot people.

There were a few things to get used to such a sprinting cancelling all my reloads which is very weird coming from Battlefield and also the dropshotting. Everyone and their maw was dropshotting which is difficult to get used to shooting.

One thing I'd also add and this isn't a dig. This game, on PC anyway, requires very minimal skill. The weapons have no recoil which makes shooting pretty easy, it's point and click really. I'd imagine on console it takes quite a bit more skill.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived