Black Ops 2

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downhill is the best of them IMO. The Peacekeeper is an okay gun. An SMG-Assault Rifle hybrid apparently but I think it plays more like an AR. Maybe putting the Laser Sight on it will change that though.

I always get bored of Zombies and can't concentrate for the 45 minutes or so it takes to go to the deeper rounds. It doesn't help that I have no idea what I'm doing in any of the levels either.

EDIT: I played the new maps for about 2 hours and haven't played on Hydro yet. A lot of Grind, no Hydro.

Worth buying, GS?

It depends how much you play the game. I wouldn't have bought them if I didn't already have points on my account. I get bored of games very easily so I don't normally buy dlc because its not worth it.

The maps themselves aren't anything special. Just something to mix it up a bit.

Diamond Camo'd all the smg's and lmg's. Also golded the first two launchers and now onto the RPG. The assault rifles should be OK but there's 9 of them. The only problem is I'm garbage with the shotguns. Can see this being a labour of love :(

Diamond Camo'd all the smg's and lmg's. Also golded the first two launchers and now onto the RPG. The assault rifles should be OK but there's 9 of them. The only problem is I'm garbage with the shotguns. Can see this being a labour of love :(

I'm going for everything at once, got a way to go though apart from the sniper rifles and smgs.

I'm a level 1 prestige 4, should I have this done by now?

No I pretty much doubt it at prestige 4. Its 100 head shots to open up the remaining challenges on a gun including 10 bloodthirsty and 150 kills with no attachment plus 150 kills with no perks on so ur talking a good 500-1000 kills to prestige a gun twice depending on just how good u are. I'm prestige 9 level 30 and I can't recall playing against anyone who has got diamond camo for all the primary or secondary weapons. I've also got gold for the first sniper rifle and am pretty far on with the last one, the ballista but it pisses me off having to snipe. I prefer to rock out with meh cock out and batter round maps with a sub machine gun tearing it up ha ha

No I pretty much doubt it at prestige 4. Its 100 head shots to open up the remaining challenges on a gun including 10 bloodthirsty and 150 kills with no attachment plus 150 kills with no perks on so ur talking a good 500-1000 kills to prestige a gun twice depending on just how good u are. I'm prestige 9 level 30 and I can't recall playing against anyone who has got diamond camo for all the primary or secondary weapons. I've also got gold for the first sniper rifle and am pretty far on with the last one, the ballista but it pisses me off having to snipe. I prefer to rock out with meh cock out and batter round maps with a sub machine gun tearing it up ha ha

Same, I've golded the AN-94 and SMR and the skorpion so far, not far off with the mp7 and other snipers but yeah its a total mission to get done.

I've found doing no perks/ attachtments at the same time speeds it up collecting the camos, hardest is getting the skulls though for me :-(

Die Rise or Great Leap Forward is quite a good zombie map, very fast paced and very narrow corridors, no open spaces, reminds me a lot of verukkt (don't know how to spell it).

The one bad thing is my favorite perk PHD flopper can only be obtained by doing the easter which is quite annoying, the new perk who's who is kinda cool, when you go down you get to control a clone of yourself in order to revive you.

Zombies is shite, they completely ruined it after WaW. It was perfect in WaW, none of this teleporting scientists or building generators or bus riding pish they've put in the two Black Ops games.

Now have diamond camo on my launchers, and also got the M8A1 & M27 completed. Only got the Type 25, SWAT566 or whatever it's called and the SMR to go now before I get diamond on them too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently come across the Party Games. Sticks & Stones is quality, Crossbow, balistic knifes and a combat axe. No campers, no groups of mates running about together. MUCH better! Flying through the levels as well actually, about to Prestige for the 2nd time in the last week and a half and I've barely been playing it!

Archived