Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up close, our new top is stunning. Plain, yet something different. Also, it has a different feel to it.

The away top is better imo. The sponsors logo looks ok tbh.

He's not sent me it. dry.gif

He was telling everyone in the Mallard on Saturday he has a photo of it from one of the directors too.

Shall get on the case tomorrow! :ph34r:

Were you spun a line, S4L...?

Really like the look of the new Dundee tops if that is in fact what they'll look like, reminds me a little of the 80's Umbro top with the bar across the chest (one of my all time favourites) I'll buy both as usual but should probably give it up as 34 year old moobs snuggled in shiny nylon fabric really isn't such a good look!

Would like to see Ayr revert back to the traditional white jersey, black shorts and white socks. Perhaps something like this:

AASA-1213.png

Would love to see an away kit with the clubs original colours, perhaps this:

aasa-1213a.png

home is nice, the away is not my scene atall

Galatasaray style strip for the Galatasaray style ultras. Could work.

get welcome to hell on the roof of the somerset road end !!

It doesn't need a "welcome to hell" banner! You know as soon as you pull up at the ground you've reached hell on earth!

mate on my way there i have to walk through parts of paisley i simply cannot agreelaugh.gif

The away top is the same as this season according to a few guys on the unofficial mb. I'd like to see something similar to this seasons home top without the white panel on the back.

I am glad the away top is getting kept because i do like it, if we get a new home top i would like to see the hoops all the way round it or with a blue back rather than white.

Isn't the last one what we used for training shirts last season? :unsure:

I believe so.

How long is the contract with Joma? they are terrible.

Archived