Next Seasons Kits

I presume you mean the squares? Here's what it says:

Web-Away-Sponsor-Square.jpg

ah, that been signed off? I suppose after Livi's 20 sponsor top you can do what you like

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the f**k did Livingston manage to get adidas? I'd love to see us in adidas instead of this puma shite.

Through a 3rd party like we were in 2007/08.

Away-Strips-Team.jpg

Rovers away kit...

Not a fan at all really, white shorts or something would have been a bit more exciting...

There are some pretty unfortunate ripples in some of those shorts.

Looks alot like 2 seasons go with new sponsor?

With all the shirts available from PUMA, I thought we could have had something a little better?

I would go for something like the Feyenoord Rotterdam Home Shirt?

post-40856-0-73860600-1341862018_thumb.j

Would have definitely bought if it was this template. The sponsor could be half and half as well, that would look nice. However it's still a horrific sponsor!

8bxms.jpg

New Livi Top for the new season.

Black stripes and badge would have been better but not a bad effort imo.

I see one of the Livi boys has brought his Accies top with him so he can go out in public too.

Meh, it's pretty bland. Might actually buy the home top now, it's grown on me.

How about the definition on Laurie's calves though?

Web-Sponsors-Car.jpg

You don't get leg muscles like that playing the Playstation!

I hope Mr. McGlynn gave the car a wax and polish before giving the keys to Bert.

Away-Strips-Team.jpg

Web-Sponsors-Car.jpg

I like how your players wore foundation for this occasion.

How the f**k did Livingston manage to get adidas? I'd love to see us in adidas instead of this puma shite.

My u19 club have Nike, it's just a simple case of going on Pro-Direct.

Livingston Kit costing a whole £12.99, it only costs another 5/6 pound to get a logo banged on it, they then sell it in the shop for 40 pound, easy done.

The Puma kits and merchandise we've had the last couple of years are probably the best we've ever had. The new kits are fine, just bought the away top - not such a big fan of the home one. I like the Livi tops but it's out of the catalogue Adidas stuff - any Sunday morning team could do the same (as they could with Puma).

As for Raith - the away red kit you wore at Dens for the Scottish Cup quarter final a couple of years ago was excellent, this one falls way short. Not quite the right shade of red and the sponsor's logo is awful. I never understand why sponsors bother their arse when you need a pair of binoculars to read what they are trying to sell.

Anybody who has a superiority complex over kit makers is a fucking tool. My sevens team play in Nike strips whereas our opponents wear bibs. We still get pumped every week.

The Puma kits and merchandise we've had the last couple of years are probably the best we've ever had. The new kits are fine, just bought the away top - not such a big fan of the home one

Nah, the best we've had for quality/style/design was Xara, particularly the Bonetti first and second seasons.

Archived