Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For any Morton fans wondering, the kit will be out a week on Saturday and the back of the shirt is all white unfortunately.

I was in Smiths earlier today and was told by the owner the shop.

Extremely disappointed about this. Was really looking forward to having a full hooped strip. sad.gif

Extremely disappointed about this. Was really looking forward to having a full hooped strip. :(

Same here i was hoping it was just going to a white panel under the arm with hopes on the back but unfortunately its solid white on the back :(

Extremely disappointed about this. Was really looking forward to having a full hooped strip. sad.gif

Why is this a probem? The only thing on the back of the top will be a number anyway. Last years has a white back and it's one of our nicest looking home tops we've ever had.

Why is this a probem? The only thing on the back of the top will be a number anyway. Last years has a white back and it's one of our nicest looking home tops we've ever had.

I agree that last years was a good strip but I would be buying the strip and a balnk white back look weird IMO. I never get a number/name on the back because the material they use makes it look completely out of place.

That Dunfermline away one is smart as f***.

Morton is alright.

Dumbarton's looks smart on the drawing, but will no doubt be a baggy monstrosity with nipple scratcher badges - hope not though.

Dundee away would be class if the shorts were plain - i.e. no stripe down the sides.

That Dunfermline away one is smart as f***.

Morton is alright.

Dumbarton's looks smart on the drawing, but will no doubt be a baggy monstrosity with nipple scratcher badges - hope not though.

Dundee away would be class if the shorts were plain - i.e. no stripe down the sides.

OK you're an East Fife fan so you don't really know any better, given the amount of howlers your team have had recently, so........

143726_bender.gif

I've handled the sample and it seemed to be at least just as good as anything else we've had. Would you describe the East Fife strips as baggy mostrosities with nipple scratcher badges?

Again. I like our away kit. Surely the point of an away kit is to be an alternative to the home kit? Ours fits the bill. Certainly prefer it to some of the other mundane Div 1 efforts. Oh aye and it's not fucking pink....;o)

Again. I like our away kit. Surely the point of an away kit is to be an alternative to the home kit? Ours fits the bill. Certainly prefer it to some of the other mundane Div 1 efforts. Oh aye and it's not fucking pink....;o)

Run out of vomit gifs/can't be arsed looking.

It's fucking rank/you're colour blind, deal with it.

Archived