Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop drinking now!

Is Karen Masterton in relation to Gavin - perchance?

His daughter.

Life would be dull if we all had the same opinions - eg £20 being great value to watch first division fitba.....

His daughter.

Life would be dull if we all had the same opinions - eg £20 being great value to watch first division fitba.....

Mind you it's probably better value for money than that enjoyed by the Pars last season, when you paid 20-24 squid a game at home, saw your team win once and concede 44 goals.

I don't really see why SFL1 games are necessarily cheaper than SPL games. The 'bigger' teams, who have an SPL type set up need the cash because the the crowds are lower generally and there is less sponsorship. Cutting the prices by 1 or 2 pounds a game will not get a single extra body through the gate.

Justification for £20 entrance fee. Really??

Obviously there can be NO justification in terms of value for money, but whilst everybody bleats on about it - if prices at Dens were 1 or 2 pounds less - as they are at most other SFL1 grounds does it actually make a significant difference? To me not. If other clubs were charging 12-15 I could understand the furore.

At the end of the day we are now a fan owned club, by and large. The income the club takes in is spent on the club, and currently paying off the inherited football debt. Less gate money means less to spend on players. An extra pound a head over the season generates roughly 75k - 2 or 3 players - that's the justification for me.

I can understand away supporters though, choosing not to come to Dens, because of the nazi stewards, and the cost, if I were el presidente I would try and change that - I would want Dens to be the number one, not to be missed away fixture. I have made my views clear to the board members that I'm acquainted with - I can't really do much more.

Au4TvBZCMAEupCy.jpg

Our away effort

Awww bless!

They just want to be more like the Rovers........Albion, Melchester whatever.

Ok so that'll Roy Race on the left and Blacky Gray on the right but who's the wee fanny at the front?

Doh! silly me that'll be Joe Cardle.

Archived