Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a massive fan of our away kit - far too much yellow in it.

I like us having red as an away kit, but this should be what we're looking for:

IMG_7885.JPG

I like Morton's kit for next season - very smart.

Both our kits are fuckin rank rotten. Was happy we were leaving Puma 'cos their kits were getting bland...would happily take them back now, though.

Both our kits are fuckin rank rotten. Was happy we were leaving Puma 'cos their kits were getting bland...would happily take them back now, though.

I thought that when I saw pictures of our home kit as well. But when I went to get it and saw it in the flesh it is much better than I expected. The material, in my opinion, is a lot better quality than last seasons rigid polyester like material.

I don't think my opinion will change on the away kit though. I think it will look an eyesore in the flesh as well.

Further proof that we are taking our new-found lower league status seriously.

:lol:

I had a closer look at our home top in the club shop when renewing my season ticket, and it didn't look as bad as initially viewed in the pictures. I did think though that the badge felt a bit flimsy in its material, which is concerning.

IMO, our best kits of recent years were our home and away by Puma in season 2009/2010. A nice, simple red away kit and a home strip which was white with thin black stripes. Feckin' braw min.

I like that Morton strip a lot. I wish we would go back to hoops for a season or two.

Pars away strip is actually worse than the home, I didn't think that'd be possible.

It wasn't your clubs choice to leave Puma so I wouldn't think you'll have them back anytime soon.

It wasn't your clubs choice to leave Puma so I wouldn't think you'll have them back anytime soon.

Reading between the lines with this comment I'll hazard a guess that Karen Masterton has pissed Puma off in some way.

Full Dundee away kit pics - as modeled by Declan Gallacher this morning at www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk

The away strip looks far superior to the home one. We should just play in the white shirt, like we did once before in the early seventies.

This may be nothing but I've noticed something on the strip that may help to work out whether the back is hooped or white:

421547_396431820407123_1463123883_n.jpg

The part I have circled is a long strip of white going past a blue strip on the front. That suggests that the back is fully white but I may be completely wrong and it's just maybe the way the top is sitting. Hope I'm wrong mind...

My wee boys boys club has exactly the same design of strip in blue and black hoops and the back of the strip is plain black in a slightly different material.

Archived