Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like something from the early 90s that Airdrie kit.

72.jpg

It's a 20 year anniversary kit in memory of Airdrie getting into Europe against sparta prague in 1992.

Interesting that United has been dropped from the kits badge too, more info from the club on whether or not we still have united in our name would be good.

i can honestly say it is one of the ugliest i've ever seen. and i've seen the '94 USA WC kit.

It means a lot more to Airdrie fans because of the memories that go along with it. I personally couldn't be happier with it. I remember the state mine was in after my trip to Prague in 92. The locals weren't very welcoming to the sober and very well behaved travelling support! The local constables didn't seem to like us much either!

Dont see anything wrong with it. Just looks like an old skool Airdrieonians kit as it's designed to be. Clever bit of marketing to tie it in with the Euro games and get a bit if extra cash.

Ours will be new. We've apparently signed a deal with Diadora and a six-figure deal with Stanley to sponsor the kits. My mate has a photo of it on his work e-mail so I'll post it up tomorrow.

Not replying to your post directly but your avatar hingy is magic.

It means a lot more to Airdrie fans because of the memories that go along with it. I personally couldn't be happier with it. I remember the state mine was in after my trip to Prague in 92. The locals weren't very welcoming to the sober and very well behaved travelling support! The local constables didn't seem to like us much either!

he he he understood.

it. is. ugly. tho.

cheers.

• 8 months later...

So, how did you all get on in your 2012/2013 kits? I'm sure we haven't seen them all added to oldfootballshirts.com yet, who'll be adding that Falkirk away shirt :sunglasses:

Falkirk home & away sold very well this year.

Next years will sell even better though.

• 1 year later...

Well it's all changed in the Scottish leagues since I was last here, half the SPL isn't in the SPL any more, and the Old Firm don't look quite so firm at the moment. That said, there's still some superb Scottish kits being added to our site, so thanks for those, I wouldn't mind seeing a Hamilton away shirt being added though :angel

Well it's all changed in the Scottish leagues since I was last here, half the SPL isn't in the SPL any more, and the Old Firm don't look quite so firm at the moment. That said, there's still some superb Scottish kits being added to our site, so thanks for those, I wouldn't mind seeing a Hamilton away shirt being added though :angel

Hamilton are premiership now you'd need to go into that forum to ask.

Archived