Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Falkirk away, ow my eyes! Jeez that is bright. Dumbarton, I like those 2, very nice. I quite like the Dunfermline shirt, but what a terrible photo, and likewise for the Greenock photo (not a bad top though). Livingston not a bad kit either.

Has anyone mentioned the Pars goalie top?

The thing our keeper was wearing against East Fife is still burned onto my retinas. If I shut my eyes I can still see it.

Various shades of fluorescent oranges and yellows. The only explanation I can come up with for it is that after the match the keeper was straight off to tarmac a motorway.

Has anyone mentioned the Pars goalie top?

The thing our keeper was wearing against East Fife is still burned onto my retinas. If I shut my eyes I can still see it.

Various shades of fluorescent oranges and yellows. The only explanation I can come up with for it is that after the match the keeper was straight off to tarmac a motorway.

https://picasaweb.google.com/parspix2012/EASTFIFE190712#5766996479272082978

Aye,the red back looks shite.. Won't be buying!

unfortunatley, for fans of striped/hooped backs, unless the club go out & commision a shirt you will be getting plain backs from now on, especially if you keep going for nike stuff, UEFA have ruled that for European comps backs must be plain round the number, eaven the off the shelve teamwear now follows this rule as sstandard

Archived