Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes - If only the clubs who are sponsored by Puma could have such wonderful sponsorships like what Dumbarton have with 'Surridge'.. rolleyes.gif

We're not with Surridge

I like our new home kit. The best looking one we've had in many a year and I may just be tempted to purchase it. Previous home tops have been a less appealing shade of yellow. This is a nice gold colour. The away kit is boring and I don't do white. At least Iain Russell is being put to good use this season.

I like our new home kit. The best looking one we've had in many a year and I may just be tempted to purchase it. Previous home tops have been a less appealing shade of yellow. This is a nice gold colour. The away kit is boring and I don't do white. At least Iain Russell is being put to good use this season.

it is a good looking kit.

Our away kit is due to be announced later today and up for sale tomorrow, god knows what we will come out with

Fairly dull effort there. And it is just the 09/10 home top template as well......

Will probably end up owning it regardless.

Away-Strips-Team.jpg

Fairly dull effort

Away-Strips-Team.jpg

dull

200px-Red.svg.png

200px-Red.svg.png

Certainly dull in terms of design and I'm betting it's over exposed camera work that gives it the ethereal translucense of a bad acid trip. Unless footballs are meant to glow like that as well......

Certainly dull in terms of design and I'm betting it's over exposed camera work that gives it the ethereal translucense of a bad acid trip. Unless footballs are meant to glow like that as well......

It's certainly some stellar camera work. There's more than a hint of semi from some of those players as well.

It's certainly some stellar camera work. There's more than a hint of semi from some of those players as well.

Fucksakes, aye - the shadowing effect leave absolutely nothing to the imagination :lol:

Archived