Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks black and purple in the initial pics, but it's actually navy. Funny, Dunfermline's away kit is in our traditional colours and has won praise from some Thistle fans, but it's a cheap-shit effort that our away number pisses on.

I like it. Last season's was good, but I'd come to expect different kits from us and Puma have certainly delivered this time. The only problem is that we'll only see it against Livingston and maybe Hamilton, but it look good.

On a related note, do we know if we're getting a new home kit, or are we going back to only changing one of them every season?

Thistle seems to have created a wee niche of eccentric away kits (the gay camouflage efort remains the benchmark).

If it increases sales then good luck to them. In the last few years we've just used off the shelf white with blue trim efforts which have had limited attraction.

I'm holding out hope that the Rovers will pull out a unique away shirt given that we're keeping the same home kit as last year, but I'd be genuinely surprised.

I reckon it'll probably be this template:

cardiff-city-12-13-puma-home-away-kits-rebrand-b.jpg

Probably white, probably with blue trim, possibly red.

Pretty sure were having a red away top this season.

Archived