Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you capable of having a sensible discussion/conversation without posting a ridiculous link, I wonder......??

The youth of today.....

Most certainly, but only in real life, you would appear to be ridiculous in real life if you posted links.

*failed spoiler*

This is the internet.

Here's Dunfermline handing out a pumping to some wee team that play somewhere east of Cowdenbeath while wearing a minging away kit

Hadn't posted it for a while biggrin.gif

Here's Dunfermline handing out a pumping to some wee team that play somewhere east of Cowdenbeath while wearing a minging away kit

Hadn't posted it for a while biggrin.gif

Thats awsome even after all these years Raymundo is still funny. (But not a patch on Dr White letting in 6 on a cold but bright new years day in the 80's)

Just to recap the above drubbing (or hangover as we knew it) was the game that Scotty thomson was suspended for because he was sent off against Airdrie in the league cup semi final in mid week. All drubbings aside we still won the league that season too did't we?

Yes indeedy 1994 the year we went to a major final and atually brought the silverware back home to Fife.

I know the Pars have had a few trips to Finals since but their batting averages are still pish eh lads?

I also understand that the Pars have actually won a national cup but not in the lifetimes of many on here I'm guessing.

As for the above "minging away kit" Old Norry wore it with distinction on that day but I doubt even he'd be able to look even half presentable in the new Red & yellow effort.

Toodle pip.

Thats awsome even after all these years Raymundo is still funny. (But not a patch on Dr White letting in 6 on a cold but bright new years day in the 80's)

Just to recap the above drubbing (or hangover as we knew it) was the game that Scotty thomson was suspended for because he was sent off against Airdrie in the league cup semi final in mid week. All drubbings aside we still won the league that season too did't we?

Yes indeedy 1994 the year we went to a major final and atually brought the silverware back home to Fife.

I know the Pars have had a few trips to Finals since but their batting averages are still pish eh lads?

I also understand that the Pars have actually won a national cup but not in the lifetimes of many on here I'm guessing.

As for the above "minging away kit" Old Norry wore it with distinction on that day but I doubt even he'd be able to look even half presentable in the new Red & yellow effort.

Toodle pip.

We've won the Scottish Cup twice, I'd say there's definitely more chance of there being Pars fans having seen their team lift the Scottish cup than there is Rovers fans ;)

The league cup is a major trophy - don't be silly.

However, Norrie would look like the god he was wearing anything, red & yellow kit, green & purple kit or crotchless Gordon the gopher suit.

The league cup is a major trophy - don't be silly.

However, Norrie would look like the god he was wearing anything, red & yellow kit, green & purple kit or crotchless Gordon the gopher suit.

Was it the GTG crotchless number he was wearing that fateful night he was biffing the hairdresser?

Was it the GTG crotchless number he was wearing that fateful night he was biffing the hairdresser?

Expect better from a wee team fan than this.

Incidentally, the green and purple strip remains my 2nd favourite Pars away top, after our black and gold third top in 97/98 season. It was smart as!

We've won the Scottish Cup twice, I'd say there's definitely more chance of there being Pars fans having seen their team lift the Scottish cup than there is Rovers fans ;)

I realise that the Pars have indeed won the Scottish cup (twice I note!) but you see I've only just turned 44 and both winning occasions were before I was born. I'd guess there are more on here younger than me than older so I'll stand by my comment. ;)

The League Cup is not a major trophy.

Now, now Geordie I know it isn't these days but it was then, especially as it still carried a European place at that time. Were you aware after winning the trophy we got to the second round the next season of the EUFA cup only to be beaten by the eventual champions?

Go on remind me how far Dumfy got in their last Euro outing (not the end of season trip to Benidorm) after coming 2nd in the Scottish cup..... again. :P

Expect better from a wee team fan than this.

Incidentally, the green and purple strip remains my 2nd favourite Pars away top, after our black and gold third top in 97/98 season. It was smart as!

Yeh, you are right it was a low blow. :oops

He was a tremendous servant to the club but Pars fans have rose tinted specs on this one as he was no god, not exactly talentless but not a million miles from it.

We don't have rose tinted specs. What a ridiculous comment.

We recognise a true club legend who gave it all for us on the pitch. We acknowledge he was no saint off the park but then who is?

Don't make anymore of a cnut of yourself than you already have.

We don't have rose tinted specs. What a ridiculous comment.

We recognise a true club legend. We acknowledge he was no saint off the park but then who is?

Don't make anymore of a cnut of yourself than you already have.

Bash on neebs you're doing fine too.

I refer not to the Sainted Norrries prowess off the park but the fact that he was average at best as a footballer.

Look it's a pretty simple concept.

As a supporter of a fellow diddy team I was under the impression most, if not ALL, of our players were pretty fuckin average?

Obviously your club is different and awash with superstars.

Archived