Next Seasons Kits

Isn't the last one what we used for training shirts last season? :unsure:

It's a similar design (we've got the black and white training kit), but the collars/cuffs are different and there wasn't the black strips down the side of the shirt.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a similar design (we've got the black and white training kit), but the collars/cuffs are different and there wasn't the black strips down the side of the shirt.

Thanks for telling us. I was just about to ask what the difference was between Queens Park's training kit and there home kit.

Thanks for telling us. I was just about to ask what the difference was between Queens Park's training kit and there home kit.

I was pointing out that it wasn't the same as the Joma training kit in repsonse to SD's question.

Glad you found it useful.

Cheers, I hadn't looked at it that closely. Ignore the Falkirk clown.

Cheers, I hadn't looked at it that closely. Ignore the Falkirk clown.

You not in the Div 2 forum yet?

This should be password protected to keep micky mouse outfits out

You not in the Div 2 forum yet?

This should be password protected to keep micky mouse outfits out

defending the honour of someone online because they support the same team as you - what an absolute embarrassment of a man you are.

defending the honour of someone online because they support the same team as you - what an absolute embarrassment of a man you are.

And you can go and take a f**k to yourself, are you honestly trying to say you have never backed up someone that support's the same team as you, when they are getting slagged.

And you can go and take a f**k to yourself, are you honestly trying to say you have never backed up someone that support's the same team as you, when they are getting slagged.

yes, that's exactly what i'm saying. maybe it's because i don't regard my football team and it's supporters as a 16th century new zealand tribe, but hey, who knows?

really sorry to hav caused this argument over what appears to be just some black thread :(

Joma Academy

South_downs_college_Joma_Academy_Royal_White_355.jpeg

Joma Terra

ModTerraBlu_main__13682__96471_zoom.jpg

not really worth fighting over

It all kicked off because of that Skyline Drifter troublemaker.8)

:lol:

Worry not Biggy. Less than a month until GTF day then you won't have to see me for a year. Even longer if you actually get your finger out and finally get promoted. ;)

st-johnstone-away-shirt-2011-2012.jpg

That's our away kit based on the ossible QOS template above. I think it's a really nice strip, still I must say Joma's unique creation for our home kit was certainly nothing special.

:lol:

Worry not Biggy. Less than a month until GTF day then you won't have to see me for a year. Even longer if you actually get your finger out and finally get promoted. ;)

A single 'tear of sorrow' has just splashed onto my keyboard.....I'm gonna miss ya big fella.:(

st-johnstone-away-shirt-2011-2012.jpg

That's our away kit based on the ossible QOS template above. I think it's a really nice strip, still I must say Joma's unique creation for our home kit was certainly nothing special.

Not a bad looking strip considering they have pumpkin heid modelling it there...:ph34r:

itzdrk: You need to get the f**k out of Paisley.

not a fan of the stripes?

my reasoning is to me its "retro" as its the first ever kit i saw ayr wear

post-21687-0-20360800-1336068795_thumb.p

got taken to a random game during that season

Thank Christ we're moving away from Puma, their kits are getting stale now. That Falkirk effort is really crappy.

When did this get announced? :huh:

Agree though, Falkirk effort is shite.

Archived