Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1335711712[/url]' post='6185455']

Home kit will probably be whatever Reading have (seeing as they were Puma carbon copies this season). Away kit will probably be something bizarre, hopefully not another tartan monstrosity.

We'll have two new kits again as we only have 1400 fans and Dougie thinks he can fleece all of them for £80 each every close season.

Morton's new kit will be blue and white hoops with red faces

Guest honestrae95

Unless you draw them in a cup, you'll probably not see it anyway.

I would rather go down and play in the Seaside Division than have to look at some of their awful strips tbh.

We won`t find out until July 14th or something like that - and even then, they will then take another 28 days for the container to reach dry land, and then, with the petrol strike, our delivery will be held up in a warehouse in Dover, which, will be subject to a flash flood - meaning that we will be wearing this

Crap-Logo-Parody-Shirt-White-Front.jpg

Guest honestrae95

Idiot.

You're an even bigger idiot for not realising that i was using sacrcasm. You're a bright guy arent you!

EDIT- You wont get that one either will you.dry.gif

You're an even bigger idiot for not realising that i was using sacrcasm. You're a bright guy arent you!

EDIT- You wont get that one either will you.dry.gif

Unfortunately, you qualify on more than count of idiocy. On this occasion, you were an idiot for thinking that sentence was witty in the slightest, regardless of whether you used sarcasm.

I think you need to turn the computer off and have a think about your further posting, before you come back on again.

EDIT - I see your fellow idiot above has failed to understand as well.

Unfortunately, you qualify on more than count of idiocy. On this occasion, you were an idiot for thinking that sentence was witty in the slightest, regardless of whether you used sarcasm.

I think you need to turn the computer off and have a think about your further posting, before you come back on again.

EDIT - I see your fellow idiot above has failed to understand as well.

Stop being a dick.

Back to the kits:

Very disappointed with the Falkirk ones. The home is almost identical to the current plainer than plain one. the only difference being a thin white line going down each sleeve - and that's it. Two years to come out with that.

As for the away one, which bright spark thought it wise to put the sponsor on a yellow shirt in white? No doubt there will be invisible white numbers on the back too?

These kits were used at for the fans game at Cappielow and i have a bad feeling they will be used for next season.

Shit, does Hawke not eat any more? Anyway that home kit would be ace, I like it.

Archived