Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ours will be new. We've apparently signed a deal with Diadora and a six-figure deal with Stanley to sponsor the kits. My mate has a photo of it on his work e-mail so I'll post it up tomorrow.

Our CEO put up a teaser of ours, saying it'll be retro and this little snippet:

Anyone else seen their kit for next season yet or part of it?

If this is going to be nothing more than a round-necked retro top with a Puma badge, it'll be fucking shite.

Hopefully they do something decent with the away shirt.

I really like our home one, it is a big improvement on the current one imo. I'm not that keen on us having yellow away kits and would have prefered it to be red or white but its a decent enough kit.

Home kit will probably be whatever Reading have (seeing as they were Puma carbon copies this season). Away kit will probably be something bizarre, hopefully not another tartan monstrosity.

We'll have two new kits again as we only have 1400 fans and Dougie thinks he can fleece all of them for £80 each every close season.

Our CEO put up a teaser of ours, saying it'll be retro and this little snippet:

Anyone else seen their kit for next season yet or part of it?

I caught a wee glimpse of it, at least me and my pals were assuming it was next seasons kit, when I was in the hospitality for the Queens game, last time I was home. No picture though, wasn't quick enough :(

One of the suits was showing it to the Kilmac Energy table.

Basically it's as the picture suggests, round neck, dark blue (of course) and the red and white stripes at shoulder height this year have now been replaced by thicker adjoining (approx 3-4 inch) red and white bars at chest height. The badge is now in the middle, same badge I may add.

Doesn't look too bad to be honest. Whether it's next seasons top or not.

As has been said: Home kit remains the same, away kit has changed.

I like both of this seasons kits. I don't see the need for change. They've only been here for one season.

Archived