Tattoos

It was a fucking smart idea, right.

lol.......I got a football tattoo when I was 16yo. Thankfully, like all my tattoos it can't be seen with clothes on..........still didn't stop me getting it covered over eventually though!

lol.......I got a football tattoo when I was 16yo. Thankfully, like all my tattoos it can't be seen with clothes on..........still didn't stop me getting it covered over eventually though!

I got RRFC on my inner bicep at 16 and still love it, I like all my 6 though and the same as you can be covered easily by clothing. f**k getting a neck, head or hand tattoo, must be one of the ultimate turn off to employers/the general public.

It's on my leg, which is only noticeable to people when i'm playing football, or wearing shorts etc.

Chest's alright. I've had both sides done but need a big cover up on one side (due to dunted in Ibiza) .. I'm a camel toe caravan club member 8) that was, without doubt, the sorest fucking thing I've ever done.

I was hungover, hungry and never took/applied any Ibuprofen/Ibuleve when I got my tat on my pec........I ended up whiteying! :P

Was sore as fcuk but thankfully learned my lesson for my next tattoo!

Edited by sjc

I got my first the day after the Scotland - England game last year.

I'd booked my slot with the tattooist a fortnight before and forgot that the match was the night before. It was fair to say that me shiteing myself was enough to keep the hangover at bay.

30 minutes later and it was done.

post-31712-0-52075500-1398860134_thumb.j

and what way is that beneficial to me?

Are you kidding?! You get to be Sweet Pete! Not me literally, but you get all the reflected glory of association. I just think SlipperyP suits me better, because I'm half eel on my mum's side.

Kat Von D is $700 an hour holy shit.

She's not even a good tattooist.

I'm bad for this when drunk.

I think there's a little of this inside all of us. SweetPete is essentially overcompensating.

Since starting this thread, I've had my first tattoo (pished in Magaluf) and am booked in for another one. Hopefully sober and not in Magaluf.

I hear this a lot, but admittedly it only seems to happen in Thailand or Magaluf. I've genuinely never been to a tattoo artist (or tattooist, more likely) that would even allow somebody drunk into the shop, let alone give them a tattoo. How come nobody goes in drunk and comes out with a half sleeve?

I think there's a little of this inside all of us. SweetPete is essentially overcompensating.

I hear this a lot, but admittedly it only seems to happen in Thailand or Magaluf. I've genuinely never been to a tattoo artist (or tattooist, more likely) that would even allow somebody drunk into the shop, let alone give them a tattoo. How come nobody goes in drunk and comes out with a half sleeve?

Story of my life.

Presumably because that would leave less time for drinking. I was in and out in an hour.

I should say, my tattoo isn't a botch job. It's DECE.

They're a strange thing tattoos. I'd never get one but they don't look too bad on some people. Just not my thing at all.

I pulled a very nice lass one night, a solid 8/10. My heart sank a little though, when she got her birthday suit on. She was covered in tatts! Properly covered, she slipped down the scale to a lowly 2.5/10. Like a true gent I still provided a great service, but I was well gone before she woke up. Guess that makes me a shallow b*****d!

Edited by Pars fan

I like tattoos, when they're done well. The problem is that about 90% of tattoos you see on folk are crap designs executed badly. Never understood why people go to El Cheapo tattoo "artist"----you're getting something that'll be with you for life, surely you want a good job done?