Tattoos

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've got a few vouchers for tattoos and will be getting an upper arm job at some time over the next few months. 

Further to chat on another thread some people just opt for a bit of artwork on their body while others go for some meaning behind them. Preferably, I'd like mine to have a bit of meaning as I'm not really interested in having a compass/lion/rose tattooed on me for no apparent reason. 

What's the inspiration behind your tattoos, cuntos?

Co-ordinates of a place important to you are an idea. Like where you got married or met your wife. Or in your case your favourite place for burying the dead hookers. 

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've got a few vouchers for tattoos and will be getting an upper arm job at some time over the next few months. 

Further to chat on another thread some people just opt for a bit of artwork on their body while others go for some meaning behind them. Preferably, I'd like mine to have a bit of meaning as I'm not really interested in having a compass/lion/rose tattooed on me for no apparent reason. 

What's the inspiration behind your tattoos, cuntos?

Dead relatives are always good.

Get my old Papa, died just before the 1982 World Cup, thus adding a few bob to the kitty for Malaga. Legend.

It's what he would've wanted.

• 3 weeks later...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-chop-sky-history-darren-lumsden-the-woodman-lee-mack-tattoo-nazi-b1183732.html
A woodworking show called The Chop has got itself into some trouble after one of the contestants seemed to get through vetting despite having several numerological references tattooed on his face which are most commonly used by neo-nazis including 88 which stands for HH - Heil Hitler and 23/16 which stands for WP - White Power.
His explanation for the 88 was it was the year his dad died, despite people quickly finding his dad to have been on the electoral register until at least 2011. Ironically enough this was on the Sky History Channel. They were robustly defending him on twitter last night but their explanations for his tattoos were picked apart within minutes. They have since deleted all of these tweets.
Have any P&Bers had a nazi tattoo on their face that has compromised a TV quiz show?
Screenshot-2020-10-20-at-14.38.51-e1603201310341.png&key=413e298421a0e2d72ea1f33b63fb22ee9a85924a719a5a5eb4de9ac9b67957fe
No but had a TV quiz show tattoo that got me into trouble in a nazi rally

On 03/03/2018 at 10:07, Broomhill Ultra said:

That is so awful it’s almost good. The scarf as loincloth really tops it off.

IMG_3181.jpg

That is amazingly awful

On 26/09/2020 at 08:58, Bairnardo said:

My daughters have an arm each, which tbh I'd like to get some more work done on each. A bit of Celtic knotwork type design on my back with a wee verse that I got when my mum died. Probably going to get a Burns verse done somewhere that was from my wedding, and would like to get something done in memory of my dad. Just cant decide what or where. Possibly some Dylan related chat. Something from blowing in the wind maybe.

My general idea is that all the real landmark moments of my life are represented, and my wifes nose is out of joint that she doesnt feature so far emoji23.png

big team etc

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
8 hours ago, MixuFruit said:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-chop-sky-history-darren-lumsden-the-woodman-lee-mack-tattoo-nazi-b1183732.html
A woodworking show called The Chop has got itself into some trouble after one of the contestants seemed to get through vetting despite having several numerological references tattooed on his face which are most commonly used by neo-nazis including 88 which stands for HH - Heil Hitler and 23/16 which stands for WP - White Power.
His explanation for the 88 was it was the year his dad died, despite people quickly finding his dad to have been on the electoral register until at least 2011. Ironically enough this was on the Sky History Channel. They were robustly defending him on twitter last night but their explanations for his tattoos were picked apart within minutes. They have since deleted all of these tweets.
Have any P&Bers had a nazi tattoo on their face that has compromised a TV quiz show?
Screenshot-2020-10-20-at-14.38.51-e1603201310341.png&key=413e298421a0e2d72ea1f33b63fb22ee9a85924a719a5a5eb4de9ac9b67957fe

No but had a TV quiz show tattoo that got me into trouble in a nazi rally

Celebrity Jewce?

12 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

You can’t even honour a man who murdered 6 million Jews these days.  

17 hours ago, Shotgun said:

You can’t even honour a man who murdered 6 million Jews these days.  

Easily offended snowflakes everywhere. 

The episode of me on Countdown got a record amount of complaints just because I have a swastika on my forehead. 

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Easily offended snowflakes everywhere. 
The episode of me on Countdown got a record amount of complaints just because I have a swastika on my forehead. 

Did you get counted out again?

tenor (51).gif

On 21/10/2020 at 10:20, MixuFruit said:

Sky History Defends 'The Chop' Contestant Amid Nazi Tattoo Claims – Deadline

His dad isn’t dead, There was a newspaper interview with him about this show and them saying he was dead.

Edited by Jambomo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...