Tattoos

Calm down. The first one I had done... The second one is a naked pin up like mermaid under water. Don't seem to have a pic of it on this laptop but I'm sure I posted it on here at the time. The only thing that bothered me when getting these two done was laying on my side for 2 hours.

post-15536-0-09157700-1335368520_thumb.p

I've got a few tattoos. Nippiest one was round the nipple. Got a Scotland map/saltire on my back and a small saltire on each hand.

Edited by Tryfield

My left arm is covered in band art. Iron Maidens fear of the dark, Metallicas one puppet, lamb of Gods ashes of the wake , motorheads snaggletooth, megadeths vic and slayers WW2 skull.

My left arm is covered in band art. Iron Maidens fear of the dark, Metallicas one puppet, lamb of Gods ashes of the wake , motorheads snaggletooth, megadeths vic and slayers WW2 skull.

Kilt?

Of the thousands of tattoos I've seen I can count on one hand the number I have seen that look really cool. Each to their own but I ain't fucking with those odds.

Yup.

I toyed with getting one a few years ago but couldn't decide on something that would look good, be original, and that I wouldn't be unhappy with in forty years' time. I ended up not bothering.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup.

I toyed with getting one a few years ago but couldn't decide on something that would look good, be original, and that I wouldn't be unhappy with in forty years' time. I ended up not bothering.

Same for me. One of my mates is covered with tattoos yet always maintains that if your unsure then wait for four or five months and see if your opinion is still the same. He says its amazing how quickly people can change their opinions of something they got done after a wee bit of consideration.

I saw a guy recently with a tattoo that said "Only God can Gudge me". There had obviously been an attempt to convert the g to a j but it still wasn't convincing.

I was 16 with my first pay. Got, CRUSADERS. It's an Irish League team. Tattooist spelt it wrong and spelt it causaders! He did change the A to a decent looking R later.