Tattoos

7 hours ago, Crroma said:

Tatoos are for people who are too insecure to realise no-one else gives a f**k about whatever stupid marks you pay other moronic c***s to stamp on yourself

What a strange person, if someone wants to get a tattoo what effect does it have on your life?

20 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

My tattoos remind me I never used to have psoriasis and could get tattoos. Now I have psoriasis and it reminds me I can't get tattoos anymore.

It's ouroboros as f**k to be honest and depicts a never ending cosmic ballet of cyclical nature. It takes the Jungian idea of individualisation to it's core maxim that, no matter how homogenous we seem, we are all separate and no matter how separate we seem, we are all homogenous. We have to devour ourselves to create ourselves and have to create ourselves to be devoured. It's deep as f**k.

Also I like the pretty colours and shapes

Giving up on pig products cured me of my psoriasis.

19 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

What a strange person, if someone wants to get a tattoo what effect does it have on your life?

Quite a lot pal, it tells me they are a self obsessed c**t and thats a good thing to know about someone

On 03/03/2018 at 04:07, Broomhill Ultra said:

That is so awful it’s almost good. The scarf as loincloth really tops it off.

IMG_3181.jpg

Ha, ha. That is simply breathtaking. 

The big book of shite tattoos runs to many volumes, but the above example is a stand out from the collection.

• 11 months later...

I've discussed with my wife about the possibility of our daughter wanting a tattoo when she becomes a self conscious teenager to cover her surgical scar. 

I wouldn't be against it as long as it was tasteful tbh.

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

I've discussed with my wife about the possibility of our daughter wanting a tattoo when she becomes a self conscious teenager to cover her surgical scar. 

I wouldn't be against it as long as it was tasteful tbh.

creative tattoos