Tattoos

Got one about six years ago. It was on my upper left arm and it wasn't a problem. As far as pain goes, a lot seems to depend on which part of you is getting done.

I've been wanting more for ages but was never 100% on what to get. Toying with a few ideas these days but the major stumbling block is finding a tattoo artist that I trust to do what I'm after. Well, that and dragging my lazy arse to their studio. Oh, and the paying for it bit.

I have a tattoo, I'm a mouth-breather, etc. <<< to save some folk the hassle of typing it - I've read these threads before on here.:rolleyes:

Edited by Pub Scarecrow

Let's get a few things out of the way...

Oh no! Not another tatoo thread.

I was going to get 'Supercalifragilisticexpeealidocious' tatooed on my cock but there wasn't enough room for the last 's'.

Hahaha! Your tatoo is shite, man!

Ok, carry on.

Add "why does 'Tattoo' have a capital T?" and "it's your not you're" and you have a full house! ;)

I don't have a tattoo although I think I am probably one of the few amongst my friends who doesn't. I am of an age where tattoos were considered slightly edgy or dangerous, now they are the complete opposite to the level of mundane. Ozzy Osbourne, a man not short of the odd bit of ink, says himself, "want to be original, then don't get a tattoo".

I do wonder what tattoo I would get if I wanted one as I have enough trouble making up my mind what bread to buy, let alone something that will stay with me for life.

I have several tattoos. My upper arms are covered, my lower leg and I have my wife's name on my chest.

Addie naked = beautiful thing.

i'm thinking of getting a huge phallus on the side of my face. the idea is for the balls to start just to the side of my ear, with the shaft linking the balls to the tip, which would be located just at the corner of my mouth:

post-21627-0-96705100-1335266200_thumb.p

Caught the tattoo bug a couple ago, now I have four. Two on my back, one on the inside of my right calf and one on my right bicep.

My advise is to think long and hard about what you want to get, where you want to get it (on your body) and do a bit of research into local tattoo artists, most studios have websites with galleries of past work attached.

Currently deliberating my next one although will have to save for it as I dont mind paying a bit extra to make sure it's of good quality.

I have several tattoos. My upper arms are covered, my lower leg and I have my wife's name on my chest.

Addie naked = beautiful thing.

Mistakenly gave addie a greenie there :P

Just wanted to add the old cliche of "what happens if you break up with wife?"

Mistakenly gave addie a greenie there :P

Just wanted to add the old cliche of "what happens if you break up with wife?"

Me and Mrs Addie are together foreva and eva.;)

Got this done in about november was shitting myself but just loaded myself with sugar before getting it and it wasnt that bad more annoying than painful !

biggrin.gif

Is that your personal tribute to the theme tune from the programme about the scabby dog "The Littlest Hobo"?

Just noticed that this episode was about Scampys search for a wife.:P

Edited by Reynard

Think people get too caught up on whether or not tattoos are 'original', to be honest. I didn't get mine either to be original or to follow the crowd; I got them because I like tattoos and the designs. Looking forward to seeing the usual replies on this thread, with people who don't like them making daft generalisations about everyone who has one.

I have three, which are below:

3853017988a4941949457l.jpg

poppy.jpg

edinburghcrest.jpg

Still like the second and third; don't regret the first, but might get a different one now as it's a bit of a cliché.

Edited by Mak

Think people get too caught up on whether or not tattoos are 'original', to be honest. I didn't get mine either to be original or to follow the crowd; I got them because I like tattoos and the designs. Looking forward to seeing the usual replies on this thread, with people who don't like them making daft generalisations about everyone who has one.

I'm the same. I have 8 and plan on more. I like tattoo's, some people don't its not a big deal.

Edited by 11thHour