Lochee V Maryhill

HOMBRE

Just back from watching one of the most unexciting semi finals ever!

Thought i should go and support a local team,but maryhill let me down.

3-0 lochee when i left,have to say 3 seats down were a group of lochee fans,male & females spouting the biggest pish i have ever heard,from ballboys to linesman to dugouts they all got the dundee treatment,none of these schemers were under 45years of age.The woman were there with daughters,grand daughters,great grand daughters,great great grand daughters all mouthy tinks,i hate dundee! :(

Just back from watching one of the most unexciting semi finals ever!

Thought i should go and support a local team,but maryhill let me down.

3-0 lochee when i left,have to say 3 seats down were a group of lochee fans,male & females spouting the biggest pish i have ever heard,from ballboys to linesman to dugouts they all got the dundee treatment,none of these schemers were under 45years of age.The woman were there with daughters,grand daughters,great grand daughters,great great grand daughters all mouthy tinks,i hate dundee! :(

470454[/snapback]

Did Lochee have Andy Dow and Kevin Heenan playing for them?

Guest Alan4477

HOMBRE, I assume you are from Maryhill as you said you were supporting your local team.

If that is the case, it is extremely laughable that you have the front to spout off at Dundonians!! Coming from the City whose occupants spout more bile at football matches, and in life generally, than the rest of Scotland put together, to be nice about it I think you really should wind your neck in.

Having spent a lot of time, through football and work in both cities, I have no doubts that I would rather spend a day with 10 Dundee "schemers", as you so eloquently put it, than 1 hour with 1 loudmouth opinionated small minded west coast fool like yourself.

p.s. I am sorry that you're bitter about the game last night, perhaps you should stay in your own little west coast enclave, and save yourself dissapointment in future.

HOMBRE, I assume you are from Maryhill as you said you were supporting your local team. 

If that is the case, it is extremely laughable that you have the front to spout off at Dundonians!!  Coming from the City whose occupants spout more bile at football matches, and in life generally, than the rest of Scotland put together, to be nice about it I think you really should wind your neck in.

Having spent a lot of time, through football and work in both cities, I have no doubts that I would rather spend a day with 10 Dundee "schemers", as you so eloquently put it, than 1 hour with 1 loudmouth opinionated small minded west coast fool like yourself.

p.s. I am sorry that you're bitter about the game last night, perhaps you should stay in your own little west coast enclave, and save yourself dissapointment in future.

470795[/snapback]

Typical east coaster, always blame the west, even when its one of your own.

Lochee United's goalie - Russell Brown - is a teacher at my school and he goes round acting like he is Scotlands number one and gets paid thousands. And also he is the biggest bam ever.

His hair needs sorting out!! :huh:

Archived