Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

What will Hearts fans first emotion be if they win the cup ?

1) Relief at not seeing Hibs hoodoo broken live against their own team.

Or

2) Joy at winning the cup.

Not a dig at all. I think option 1 is perfectly understandable. Particularly given the scale and notoriety of Hibs Scottish Cup Hoodoo and the fact most Jambos have seen their team lift the trophy twice in recent years.

I think it will be a bit of both to be honest mate, not going to lie at all here but my first thoughts will be joy at beating them in the final, and then it will be closely followed by the emotion of depriving them of glory for another year, closely followed by depriving them of a European spot :D

There isn't much between Stack and Brown IMO. Both are good goalkeepers and it shouldn't make a difference who is in goals on the day. Would still rather have Stack though as he is our no 1 keeper and has built a good understanding with McPake and Hanlon

tumblr_m22x7lNkFC1qch7ow.gif

Seriously though I'll do my best if you need a ticket but can't promise anything. I've already had a couple of other people asking the same. I suppose it depends on the ticketing arrangements the club will release.

*It would be a shame if say Mcdonald or Skacel got injured. I sure hope that Deeko would pull out of a 50/50 with him.* type post

Last time "deek" tried to injure a Hearts player he shat it off Kevin Kyle. :lol:

In terms of how Hibs will do the tickets - I suppose there are 3 questions people will be interested to see the answers to...

[1] will existing ST holders get the rights to 2 tickets each (IMO no);

[2] will the definition be widened to next season's ST holders to boost sales (IMO yes);

[3] will Semi-Final stubholders get priority (IMO probably);

[4] will attending Killie or Dunfermline get priority in a general sale (IMO possibly).

There isn't much between Stack and Brown IMO. Both are good goalkeepers and it shouldn't make a difference who is in goals on the day. Would still rather have Stack though as he is our no 1 keeper and has built a good understanding with McPake and Hanlon

Seriously though I'll do my best if you need a ticket but can't promise anything. I've already had a couple of other people asking the same. I suppose it depends on the ticketing arrangements the club will release.

Ofcourse mate, appreciated.

Nobody knows the arrangements yet so there isn't too much point in speculating but cheers for the offer to keep us in mind if it comes to that.

If that happened you would be rewarded with pints. Many, many pints. 8)

In terms of how Hibs will do the tickets - I suppose there are 3 questions people will be interested to see the answers to...

[1] will existing ST holders get the rights to 2 tickets each (IMO no);

[2] will the definition be widened to next season's ST holders to boost sales (IMO yes);

[3] will Semi-Final stubholders get priority (IMO probably);

[4] will attending Killie or Dunfermline get priority in a general sale (IMO possibly).

I hope you're right. I agree with your prediction on no. 2 but not sure about the other ones. I reckon it'll be 2 per ST, 1 for members, no priority for semi stumpholders and a mad scramble for the remaining few thousand.

Edit: Just realised I said there was no point in speculating, then went straight on to speculate. Ah f**k it. :lol:

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Hibs = Dirty, hoofball sloggers

Hearts = Pure, mercurial FLAIR

:(

You'll never, ever have the pure technique of a player like Adrian Mrowiec or Darren Barr.

Seriously though, its good fun watching Ian Murray elbow folk in the pus thinking he's the big man and then trudging off after another defeat.