Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Are the folks on here (Hearts and Hibs fans) Confident they will get tickets for the final and won'r get fucked over by points systems etc or folk/fair weather fans showing up?

Hopefully like the poster above says it will act as a catalyst for bigger crowds for both in the coming weeks and hopefully carries on in to the following season.

as a season ticket holder with a load of loyalty points I will have a guaranteed cup final brief 8)

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

It will be a scramble for tickets and not easy.

Maybe we should do a Rangers or Hearts and buy in £10,000,000 worth of players before the game and maybe pay them?:D

Or play the team we can afford.

If we don't win the Cup, it will happen!;)

Question for Hearts fans on here. Say this game goes to penalties and Hibs win, will you guys claim that as 11 derbies undefeated? I remember Mourinho claiming Chelsea were still unbeaten after losing to Charlton on pens, so what do you think?

Yesterday went by so slowly because I kept thinking about this game, although the raging hangover played its part. The next few weeks are going to be such a drag. :(

Here's a wee suggestion of a money spinner for Hibs. Seen as we have five pointless games coming up against smallish teams, make one of them a game where everyone in attendance gets a stub for the cup final. A run of the mill Hibs game could see the updated Easter Road full for the first time. Get it sorted Petrie.

I think previous derbies would be the last thing on my mind if we had just lost in a cup final to Hibs. laugh.gif

Hopefully Hearts operate the ticket scheme as:

• Season Ticket Holders/Shareholders - 1 ticket per person only
  • 20 loyalty points and above - 1 ticket per person only.
  • 1 loyalty point and above/semi ticket stub - 1 ticket per person only.
  • General Sale.

Thankfully I won't have any trouble getting a ticket. cool.gif

Are the folks on here (Hearts and Hibs fans) Confident they will get tickets for the final and won'r get fucked over by points systems etc or folk/fair weather fans showing up?

As a long-standing season ticket holder, I anticipate no problems whatsoever in snapping up the hottest ticket in town. cool.gif

If it's multiple tickets per ST you know where to turn my Sodje loving semi-final attending brethren.

Please :lol:

whats this, you might not get a ticket? :lol:

1057230_o.gif

whats this, you might not get a ticket? :lol:

1057230_o.gif

No, because the poster who I've been a long time admirer of, Akpo Sodje will surely not let down his namesake? :wub::bairn

In fairness even if Hibs gave each ST two tickets, everyone took that up and there was no preference for semi-attendees, there would surely still be a small general sale. If it requires nightime queues and all that, then c'est la vie. Where there's a will there's a way.

Failing that I'll just be shamelessly begging people I half know from games. :lol:

Hampden has a capacity of 52,063. So say -10,000 for corporate, sponsers (God I used to get those) and press. So 21k tickets each. I would imagine that Season ticket holders will be able to buy 2 at max. Theres no way Hibs sold over 10k St's. Maybe Hearts did.

For what its worth my 10k corporate is just a wild guess it might be much lower but I dount it would be higher than that. Or you can watch it in hospitality. That's HOSPITALITY Celtic fans, not Hospital where you caught the highlights last night when you had to go there because the wee yin fell doon the stairs and that eh, honestly he fell doon the stairs. It didnae hae anyhing tae dae wi us getting robbed of that blue nose ref. Naw I huvnae had much to drink. Any spare change fur the juice machine by the way pal.

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/assets/uploads/downloads/PDFs/hospitality/WHSC%202012%20FINALBooking%20Form.pdf

Edited by Lofarl

What will Hearts fans first emotion be if they win the cup ?

1) Relief at not seeing Hibs hoodoo broken live against their own team.

Or

2) Joy at winning the cup.

Not a dig at all. I think option 1 is perfectly understandable. Particularly given the scale and notoriety of Hibs Scottish Cup Hoodoo and the fact most Jambos have seen their team lift the trophy twice in recent years.

Edited by Lex

What will Hearts fans first emotion be if they win the cup ?

1) Relief at not seeing Hibs hoodoo broken live against their own team.

Or

2) Joy at winning the cup.

Not a dig at all. I think option 1 is perfectly understandable. Particularly given the scale and notoriety of Hibs Scottish Cup Hoodoo and the fact most Jambos have seen their team lift the trophy twice in recent years.

I think it will be a bit of both to be honest mate, not going to lie at all here but my first thoughts will be joy at beating them in the final, and then it will be closely followed by the emotion of depriving them of glory for another year, closely followed by depriving them of a European spot :D