Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Our gameplan will be keep it tight, get the ball from back to front as soon as possible to the front two.

Your defenders are not the fastest in the world and that gives me some hope. Also the keeper is pretty dodgy.

I don't think it will be a dirty game at all. Neither team have that many dirty players. It would be mad to not try and stop your midfielders playing.

You're right about our keeper, he's a worry, it would be great if we wheeled out Kello as a surprise inclusion for this game as a lot of Hibs heads would go down at the sight of him in goal. To be honest, you need a hatchet man in the middle of the park, and the only one you have is hopeless, Ian Murray. We've got plenty options in the middle of the park if things aren't quite going to plan though, I'm not so sure Hibs have the same and can't afford to get it wrong from the outset, I can't bloody wait mate, the excitement now is fever pitch and there's still 5 sleeps to go ffs, I'm gonna be a wreck come the weekend! laugh.gif

You're right about our keeper, he's a worry, it would be great if we wheeled out Kello as a surprise inclusion for this game as a lot of Hibs heads would go down at the sight of him in goal. To be honest, you need a hatchet

man in the middle of the park, and the only one you have is hopeless, Ian Murray. We've got plenty options in the middle of the park if things aren't quite going to plan though, I'm not so sure Hibs have the same and can't

afford to get it wrong from the outset, I can't bloody wait mate, the excitement now is fever pitch and there's still 5 sleeps to go ffs, I'm gonna be a wreck come the weekend!

laugh.gif

I would much rather play with ten men than Ian these days. We probably do need steel in the middle as we're a soft touch, hopefully ozzy is on form as he's been really good in some and gash in others.

Know what you mean mate, I woke up at 4am this morning and that was me up. Im going to be a nervous wreck come the weekend. I'm getting wrecked win or lose, that's the comforting part.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

clutching_at_straws.jpg

You never answered mate. He may be not very good but he is contacted to side in the premiership and is probably on treble the amount Templeton is on and Templeton will never sign for a premier league side.

They are facts, the world is a cruel place sometimes.

I didn't say that at all though, I said the opposite in fact.

As I said, cling onto the faint hope we play as shite as you.

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

That's the biggest lot of pish I've ever read G&WA.

Here's my thoughts:

MacDonald Vs Brown: MacDonald is a big game player who's prone to absolute howlers in smaller games. Brown can make big saves but is prone to a howler in every game.

McGowan Vs Francombe(Doherty's injured):

McGowans the faster playe & better in the tackle. Both decent in attack

Zaliukas Vs McPake: Zaliukas better in the air and in the tackle. McPakes more composed but Zal won't let us down in a game this big (surely :()

Webster Vs Hanlon: Webster Vs Hanlon. No need to go any further. Webster.

Grainger Vs Kujabi: Kujabi's about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike. Graingers better.

Black Vs Claros: Lion Vs Antelope.

Barr Vs Osbourne: Barr keeps the ball better and passes better. Barr.

Templeton Vs Soares: Seen nothing from Soares since he came but Templetons been dross for about a year and a half.

Skacel Vs Griffiths: Not even a match. Skacel by tge length of the nile.

Suso Vs Stevenson: Suso's far better. Stevenson rarely loses the ball because all he does is two yard passes

Beattie Vs O'Connor: Beattie.

Hope this clarifies G&WA.

Your opinion thats fine. Don't think Zaliukas is better than McPake in the air and Doherty will play in the final

Lewis Stevenson on STV news

'They (Hearts Fans) seem to care about not winning it since 1902 than they care about winning it themselves'

You hit the nail on the head tgere Lewie

People thinking Temps is going to start might be in for a shock, he's not really done anything to suggest he deserves a cup final starting slot, and on a big wide pitch, Driver will probably get the nod (who is actually starting to improve a wee bit, but not as good as he used to be). I can see Suso ripping giving Hibs all sorts of problems though.

Been reading these forums for a while now (just signed up after Saints Bevy Squad, a St Mirren fan, kept posting in the Hibs summer transfer thread) and just wanting to point a few things out.

The Scottish Cup Final is the biggest game in both clubs' history we MUST win. It could go either despite what you Hearts fans think there isn't that much of a difference between the 2 teams. Look at it this way.

Brown v McDonald - Not much of a difference both capable of howlers and brilliant saves.

Doherty v McGowan - Again, similar. Without doubt Doherty will be a better player when he returns to Wolves but you do get the impression his heart isnt in it but I imagine his new manager could be watching and he will give his all to force his way into his plans

McPake v Zaliukas - McPake every time Zaliukas is a bombscare and McPake is the best CH I've ever seen at ER

Hanlon v Webster - Both decent CHs although Hanlon is prone to an error. As much as I like him Webster edges it IMO

Kujabi v Granger - Kujabi brilliant going forward. Defensive qualities questionable. He's an ok tackler but is often caught out of position. Granger is a steady LB although a dirty player.

Soares v Templeton - Both platers have bags of talent but aren't really showing it. Soares looks like he doesn't really care at times although he rarely gives the ball away Templeton was very good last season but has been quite poor this year. Soares just edges it for me. Also with his deal running out at the end of the year he may give the extra 10% with potential suitors watching.

Claros v Black - As much as I hate the wee jake Black is a player although Claros undeniably has talent. I think Black when on his game is the better player.

Ozzy v Barr - I actually prefer Ozzy, a calming influence in the middle capable of making things happen. Barr is a decent hardworking midfielder but Ozzy over Barr IMO

Stevenson v Suso - Suso is a bag of tricks very inconsistent but unplayable on his day. Lewis is a wee grafter works harder than any other SPL player IMO 2 different players depends what Suso we see.

Griffiths v Skacel - Skacel has mote natural ability and a very good left foot but I absolutely hate him. Griffiths is a livewire brilliant player capable of scoring from nothing. Depends on defensive form and service to how those two perform

O'Connor v Beattie - Both Big lumps capable of scoring lots of goals. I prefer Garry but I'm a Hibee. I imgaine all Hibees will agree but all Yams will disagree.

It's going to be very close. Our loanees will be out there to win deals at other clubs or stake a claim for first team football at their parent clubs so we'll hopefully see improved performances on their part. I probably won't sleep for the next week so excited. I think Hibs will edge it 3-2 but we'll have to wait and see GGTTH

Goodness gracious me. cornette.png

Coming from you I first read this forum the day after you beat the **** and you are the most deluded Hearts fan absolutely obsessed with Hibs caring.more when we get beat than when you win you have 18 posts per day since October for a start and you dreamt up thay you study astrophysics. So I really am so hurt by your opinion.

Was that not that Gretna side that pumped you's in there last ever game? Then there was Hamilton last season?

We gubbed Hamilton three times out of three last season (sounds familiar IMO) and Gretna beat us in our ONLY season in the bottom six. :lol:

Straws... Clutching.

Coming from you I first read this forum the day after you beat the **** and you are the most deluded Hearts fan absolutely obsessed with Hibs caring.more when we get beat than when you win you have 18 posts per day since October for a start and you dreamt up thay you study astrophysics. So I really am so hurt by your opinion.

People thinking Temps is going to start might be in for a shock, he's not really done anything to suggest he deserves a cup final starting slot, and on a big wide pitch, Driver will probably get the nod (who is actually starting to improve a wee bit, but not as good

as he used to be). I can see Suso ripping giving Hibs all sorts of problems though.

I fear Suso and not the other two.

People thinking Temps is going to start might be in for a shock, he's not really done anything to suggest he deserves a cup final starting slot, and on a big wide pitch, Driver will probably get the nod (who is actually starting to improve a wee bit, but not as good as he used to be). I can see Suso ripping giving Hibs all sorts of problems though.

What has happened to Templeton. I thought he was a quality player for Hearts?

We gubbed Hamilton three times out of three last season (sounds familiar IMO) and Gretna beat us in our ONLY season in the bottom six. :lol:

Straws... Clutching.

Gretna in the second division also took you to penalties did they not?

Relegated Ayr emptied you out the league cup this season.

Many things can happen in one off games. Not one hearts player would get in the Celtic side that thumped you 9-0 over two league games and we all know what happened in the semi with a lot of luck.

You never answered mate. He may be not very good but he is contacted to side in the premiership and is probably on treble the amount Templeton is on and Templeton will never sign for a premier league side.

They are facts, the world is a cruel place sometimes.

Cold soares is better because he is on treble the money?

Can't be that good if he has been farmed out to the team that was struggling for its SPL life not long ago :lol: