Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

That Hibs team. :lol:

Suso/Templeton/even Driver will rip the Gambian Roberto Carlos and Doherty to pieces. :lol:

Beattie and Skacel will destroy McPake and Hanlon's school of defending. :lol:

Black, Barr, McGowan, and Grainger will have the Pitbull, Patrick Viera II, Stevenson and Wotherspoon in their back pockets.:lol:

Webster and Zaliukas won't give Cokeheid or Alienboy a look-in. :lol:

Suso/Templeton/even Driver will rip the Gambian Roberto Carlos and Doherty to pieces. :lol:

Black, Barr, McGowan, and Grainger will have the Pitbull, Patrick Viera II, Stevenson and Wotherspoon in their back pockets.:lol:

Your criticism of our pish players has less effect when you rip into our few decent players as well. McPake's hardly put a foot wrong, constant reference to how pish he is makes you lot look like you're on a constant rager.

I'll concede that Webster is a good defender, but an in-form O'Connor and Griffiths won't get a look-in because of Zaliukas? Do me a favour love.

Edit: Actually, I'm dealing with people who believe every bit of pish they read on kickback. No point even trying to reason with them.

Edited by Guest

I thought he was called the poodle?

I've already asked.Is this the dwarf who wears the gloves and short sleeved top?

So using your logic, the fact that Sergio will line up a 4-5-1 against our 4-4-2 means he's shitting it?

cornette.png

aye because playing five in midfield is the same as playing five at the back :lol:

aye because playing five in midfield is the same as playing five at the back :lol:

And playing 1 up front is the same as playing 2 up front? :huh:

Hearts have got away with playing defensive football against us in the last few years as we've had pretty much no attack. But it won't work agains't us in the final.

The Hearts players know about the T-Shirts. Oh dear. Fancy writing our team talk for us. FAIL FAIL the fibs are here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you actually believe that?

Some of the 'banter' on this thread has been dreadful from both sides.

Posted on Kickback? Must be true then :rolleyes:

So, other sites are not accurate?

Can't be, .ned etc seem to be able to tell us to a penny about our accounts.

You must be mad to think that everything on the internet isn't true.wink.gif

And playing 1 up front is the same as playing 2 up front? :huh:

Hearts have got away with playing defensive football against us in the last few years as we've had pretty much no attack. But it won't work agains't us in the final.

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

After that comment I'm now doubting if you've ever been to a derby match in your life!