Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

He won't get past McPake once he removes his walking stick.

Like this right here, where he is caught out and flapping for offside? :lol: Hivs fans really do have short memory spans. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro1I1p6fOU8

McPake failed at what are now a League 1 side. :lol: One good performance against Dunfermline and he's like the new Paulo Maldini. :lol:

Nigel Hasselbaink took him to the cleaners. :lol:

Webster > McPake

Zaliukas > McPake

Barr > McPake

:)

Edited by Paulo Sergio

Like this right here, where he is caught out and flapping for offside? :lol: Hivs fans really do have short memory spans. :lol:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ro1I1p6fOU8

McPake failed at what are now a League 1 side. :lol: One good performance against Dunfermline and he's like the new Paulo Maldini. :lol:

Webster > McPake

Zaliukas > McPake

Barr > McPake

Zaliukas must have scored more own goals than normal goals for Hearts :lol:

And Barr and Webster are just awful big huddies. Leighonel G, Garry O and The Green Messi will rip them a new one.

Zaliukas must have scored more own goals than normal goals for Hearts :lol:

And Barr and Webster are just awful big huddies. Leighonel G, Garry O and The Green Messi will rip them a new one.

Here's Zal scoring the winner against Hibs.

'Awful big huddie' Andy Webster has scored against Hibs twice this season.

'Leighonel, Garry O and The Green Messi' have scored a combined total of 0 (zero) goals against Hearts this season.

Edited by JamboMikey

This is getting a bit silly :lol: Webster is far from a big huddy ffs. He's not put one foot wrong against us since coming back to Hearts. Absolute class defender.

On the other hand, Zaliukas better than McPake? Don't think so personally. Barr better than McPake? Christ we're getting petty now lads. Desperate, desperate stuff.

This is getting a bit silly :lol: Webster is far from a big huddy ffs. He's not put one foot wrong against us since coming back to Hearts. Absolute class defender.

On the other hand, Zaliukas better than McPake? Don't think so personally. Barr better than McPake? Christ we're getting petty now lads. Desperate, desperate stuff.

Control your firm you fackin' mug.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ro1I1p6fOU8

Webster > McPake

Zaliukas > McPake

Barr > McPake

Big deal, McPake is a good centre half and from what I have read Coventry fans still rate him quite highly. Nor is Hibs fans opinions based on one game against Dunfermline, it's based on every game since he's arrived. Their's plenty of example's of players who hardly set the heather on fire down South but can be good SPL players, and vice versa of course. Not being great at one club hardly makes you a bad player.

The likes of Webster and Beattie for example would fall into this category. Without any tinted specs on Webster and McPake would be the best partnership in my opinion. McPake is better than Zaliukas and Barr, of that I am sure. You post one goal where McPake is caught out slightly, how many blunders could you post from Zaliukas? Anyway It's a great ball from Black which would take a number of centre half's out the game.

May the 19th

james-mcpake-image-1-290356226.jpg

Leigh-Griffiths_2193874b.jpg

garry-o-connor-235463944.jpg

roflbot.jpg

Do you have any photos of Hibs players actually celebrating derbies? :lol:

I don't actually think there are ANY Hearts players or staff curently who have lost to Hibs since being at Hearts. :lol:

Do you have any photos of Hibs players actually celebrating derbies? :lol:

I don't actually think there are ANY Hearts players or staff curently who have lost to Hibs since being at Hearts. :lol:

They'll be plenty on the 19th. :)

You'll be away studying for 3 months, so you won't be on here to see them.