Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

More than a year since Hibs last lost to Hearts then.

jj.png

But how long will it be before a Hibs victory over Hearts can compete with the enormity of 19th May 2012 Hearts victory?

In 127 years of derbies that was the biggest one ever to come around. I have huge doubts that Hibs will even get the chance to replicate it, at least not in our lifetimes.

Happy 19th May 2012

But how long will it be before a Hibs victory over Hearts can compete with the enormity of 19th May 2012 Hearts victory?

In 127 years of derbies that was the biggest one ever to come around. I have huge doubts that Hibs will even get the chance to replicate it, at least not in our lifetimes.

Happy 19th May 2012

If Hibs win the cup this year and Hearts get liquidated, last year will count for shite.

And you know it.

jj.png

Was it really worth the season we've had though? Losing 3 times to Dundee? Hibs being unbeaten against us this season? Finishing 10th?

You bet it fucking was. :thumsup2

Happy anniversary Hearts fans.

You think it's just going to be this season?

If Hearts "some how" find a way to keep breathing, they'll have plenty of more seasons like this to look forward to. :lol:

Happy 19th May 2012

Lets clear something up once and for all.

If Hibs win the Scottish Cup any time soon, it won't suddenly take anything away from the Hearts fans nostalgia for that day. It will however eradicate any fucks that were given from us. Anybody who believes Hibs fans would still be angry about a cup final result after winning it themselves has massively misunderstood the attitude Hibs fans have to this competition.

If Hibs win it, I really hope Hearts fans continue to try and take the piss with this 5-1 stuff. It'd be genuinely hilarious, and to think it'd wind us up requires a scary level of narcissism.

Edit to add: I know that reads like I'm dead confident of us winning the cup, I'm not. The point I'm making is that you're implying we could never get ourselves back on top after that day, when in reality we could very, very soon.

Edited by Guest

If Hibs win the Scottish Cup any time soon, it won't suddenly take anything away from the Hearts fans nostalgia for that day. It will however eradicate any fucks that were given from us. Anybody who believes Hibs fans would still be angry about a cup final result after winning it themselves has massively misunderstood the attitude Hibs fans have to this competition.

If Hibs win it, I really hope Hearts fans continue to try and take the piss with this 5-1 stuff. It'd be genuinely hilarious, and to think it'd wind us up requires a scary level of narcissism.

Edit to add: I know that reads like I'm dead confident of us winning the cup, I'm not. The point I'm making is that you're implying we could never get ourselves back on top after that day, when in reality we could very, very soon.

Winning the Scottish Cup this year against that Weegie mob would be a great achievement for Hibs, but please don't try to kid yourself that that would elevate Hibs to the same level as Hearts.

Come back when you've won it three times in 15 years. Once against your city rivals 5-1 or more. ^_^

You think it's just going to be this season?

If Hearts "some how" find a way to keep breathing, they'll have plenty of more seasons like this to look forward to. :lol:

We'll recover slowly but surely, and the fact we didn't die will haunt you lot forever too seeing as it would be Hibs fans biggest achievement to date as they have nothing to celebrate of their own other than Hearts failures, on the other hand, we have plenty to celebrate, and the best one happened a year ago today, deal with it champ :)

943259_10151573572963965_1365911529_n.jp

they have nothing to celebrate of their own other than Hearts failures

:1eye

From the team that sing about 1902 every game? :lol:

We have a team which is improving, some great young players and we're finally looking like a unit, we'll hopefully finish in the top 6 next year and Hibs will in time, become the force we once were 7-8 years ago.

If you're on about history, then we have 0-7, 6-2, the famous five, turnbulls tornadoes and some very special results.

When did you become a bitter kickback tool?

If Hibs win the cup this year and Hearts get liquidated, last year will count for shite.

And you know it.

jj.png

It will always count no matter what, and you know it. :)

Well i'm convinced. ;)

As the final draws nearer, I can see this thread slowly dwindling away into the abyss. :thumsup2

Never. :thumsup2

As the final draws nearer, I can see this thread slowly dwindling away into the abyss. :thumsup2

As the final draws nearer,i can see you quickly dwindling away into the abyss. :lol: