Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Maybe if you close your eyes and keep saying it one day you'll actually believe it. :lol:

For the record, I've not seen one Hearts fan saying Hibs winning the Scottish Cup is irrelevant, to us maybe but certainly not to Hibs.

Edit: We'll always be entitled to gloat about the result in the biggest derby in the history of both teams. Always.

The prospect of us stripping that cup off Hearts already has you brown in the undies.

One thing I would say is that if it's coming up to the last minute of the final and Hibs are winning, there'll be enough feces pushing through to fill Hampden thrice over.

The prospect of us stripping that cup off Hearts already has you brown in the undies.

I'll be the first to congratulate Hibs if they win it.

I'll also be the first to piss myself with laughter if another Hampden humilation ensues. :D

Although it's hilarious seeing Hibs fans pretending that last years final won't mean anything if they finally manage to win a trophy that they haven't won in 111 years, I'm not sure why it is even being discussed. Sellick may be poor, but they will take liberties in the final.

So?

You think the Administrators would give a toss?

actually yes because if administrators came in now then there would be a threat of them dropping a division making them less attractive for potential buyers, I think if they did go into admin they will hold off until the end of the season and take the hit in the new term.

actually yes because if administrators came in now then there would be a threat of them dropping a division making them less attractive for potential buyers, I think if they did go into admin they will hold off until the end of the season and take the hit in the new term.

What leads you to believe that there are any potetial buyers lined up?

Not unless theres a buyer who's willing to pay more for the club, than what their assets are actually worth.

• 3 weeks later...