Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Whenever (for some reason) SOL calls me a shitebag, I remind him of how he has resigned from here twice only to come back, then the wee weirdo vote's down said comment and doesn't say anything.

Freak.

You have more alias than me you utter shitebag. I thought you said you would leave if Hearts got beat in the cup? You have give FH stick in the past yet you have more alias than FH :lol:

You have more alias than me you utter shitebag. I thought you said you would leave if Hearts got beat in the cup? You have give FH stick in the past yet you have more alias than FH :lol:

Had enough of Hibs. Worst game ever. Well done to hearts. I won't be back next season. I will also be demanding a season ticket refund.

i5Qd2sek4SNR5.jpg

Let's not be silly. I had two aliases - 'Cornette' and 'Heart & Soul' - but it got pretty boring to be honest, as it's clearly far easier to rattle Hibs fans on here using this account. :D

As for 'Aurora Borealis', I never claimed that wasn't me as the account got banned, so it hardly counts as an alias. We've been over that plenty of times anyway. As for Forever Hibs, he probably has at least a dozen in comparison. :lol:

Let's not be silly. I had two aliases - 'Cornette' and 'Heart & Soul' - but it got pretty boring to be honest, as it's clearly far easier to rattle Hibs fans on here using this account. :D

As for 'Aurora Borealis', I never claimed that wasn't me as the account got banned, so it hardly counts as an alias. We've been over that plenty of times anyway. As for Forever Hibs, he probably has at least a dozen in comparison. :lol:

I liked Cornette his opinions were very well constructed and informative.

I liked his post in the January Transfer Thread

"Thumb Out

Pitbull Out

Albino Out

Nabedy In. Close The Thread."

Another one of your fantastic mystic meg predictions.

So you admit you were Cornette, Heart and Soul and Aurora then? PLEASING

"Thumb Out

Pitbull Out

Albino Out

I can't bare to see the Jambo filth celebrating, yes there are a few decent jambos but most if them are absolute vermin. Hurting more than I ever have in my life right now.

This thread has gone way off topic.

This is about Hibs' humiliation in the biggest Derby game ever. That said they did more than make up for it by beating Hearts 1-0 in a cup game that will no doubt lead Hibs to a Quarter Final defeat against some huddies.

I was correct

jjpleasing.gif

"I can't bare to see the Jambo filth celebrating, yes there are a few decent jambos but most if them are absolute vermin. Hurting more than I ever have in my life right now."

Edited by Roscoe

"Thumb Out

Pitbull Out

Albino Out

At least that post didn't have you riled. :lol:

So you admit you were Cornette, Heart and Soul and Aurora then? PLEASING

:unsure:

I admitted that before SOL, and I never hid the fact that I was Aurora Borealis.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well spotted :lol:

Far, far too easy. :lol:

I was correct

jjpleasing.gif

"I can't bare to see the Jambo filth celebrating, yes there are a few decent jambos but most if them are absolute vermin. Hurting more than I ever have in my life right now."

:D

Edited by Paulo Sergio