Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

They have started the rewriting of history already.

"The players in my view did not do much wrong that day. I Really do feel if the game had been 11 vs 11 we would have won. I will NEVER forget McPakes goal line clearance at 2-0 and turning to the guy behind me and saying we have won the cup. Then McPake went up the other end and scored. After the 37th minute that day it was history. I was raging with the ref on the full time whistle because I had known it was never a penalty as my auld man had text me to say it was miles outside the box. But it would still have been 10 vs 11."

Green & White Army still utterly mortified. jj.png

One only needs to look at my signature to see that, though. jj.png

Hurting like the thumb's arse will be in the Jail.

jj.png

Edited by Roscoe

Is that all you can post you shitebag?

Had enough of Hibs. Worst game ever. Well done to hearts. I won't be back next season. I will also be demanding a season ticket refund.

Had enough of Hibs. Worst game ever. Well done to hearts. I won't be back next season. I will also be demanding a season ticket refund.

Is that all you can post you shitebag?

Nope. I can certainly link you to your two resignation threads for the umpteenth time:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/160588-you-can-stick-this-forum/'>You can stick this forum!

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/161281-pie-and-bovril-off/'>Pie and Bovril f**k off!

:D