Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Happy Hibee, on 15 May 2012 - 20:30, said: Sorry jambos this is the year Hibernian win the Scottish. All the 1902 stuff is about to bite you in the erse. It's unfortunate but if you weren't as big a bunch of wanks then it wouldn't be so tough when Jamesy boy lifts the trophy high.

Irish manager treble this season. Deal with it.

Happy Hibee, on 15 May 2012 - 20:33, said:

What about when hearts beat rangers to win there first trophy in over 30 years? Yup, destiny.

Happy Hibee, on 15 May 2012 - 20:45, said:

You came third and won your first trophy in over 30 years.

Hibernian have won the league and not won the cup, I would call many a Hibernian side a much, much better side than your 1998 finished third side.

Destiny Sergio, deal with it.

Happy Hibee, on 15 May 2012 - 20:48, said:

Paulo you go on about fairy stories.

Can I remind you that apart from beating Gretna on penalties all you had to go on in any final you have ever played in was exactly the same.

Hibs will do to hearts like hearts done to rangers in 1998.

Who did hearts beat in the semis that year again?

Happy Hibee, on 15 May 2012 - 20:50, said:

Too right mate. Last time we turned up defeated. This time I genuinely believe we will win on Saturday, genuinely.

Either way im still completely bricking it.

Happy Hibee, on 15 May 2012 - 20:57, said:

Fucked in 2. Fluked it in one.

It was your year 1998.

Penalty to rangers not given says so.

Our year champ. Deal with it.

Happy Hibee, on 15 May 2012 - 21:01, said:

No they weren't.

We were fuxked 5-2 the week before the final, Off celtic going for the treble Sauzee was injured and Russell was gone.

Nobody went with expectation that day, we were playing the champions. This time we play the team 5th in the league.

Deal....with....it.

Happy Hibee, on 15 May 2012 - 21:04, said:

Remember the fakirk match gala, unfortunately there was no dive for the hearts equaliser or winner like Suso.

It's destiny mate. Imagine, imagine you lose to us and the hoodoo goes against hearts of all teams. It's happening.

Happy Hibee, on 15 May 2012 - 21:07, said:

Facts mean sod all in a cup final. Form, everything goes bang out the window. Hearts beat 10 in a row seeking Rangers who man for man shat all over yous and only beat Gretna on penalties. You should know that of all supporters that form means jack shit.

It's who wants it more on the day and who gets that little luck. Hearts luck has ran out its Hibernians cup. You better learn to deal with it mate.

Happy Hibee, on 15 May 2012 - 21:09, said:

Unfortunate for you Sergio. I wish you well on your life after pie and bovril come saturday.

It's written in the stars and not rocket science.

uglykeants3.jpg

Loved this.

What a fucking trumpet.:lol:

Edited by The famous 5-1

Happy Hibee's posts on this thread are fucking incredible.

Has to be up there with the worst this board has ever seen. :lol: :lol: I know he will be hurting SO badly. :D

2 days until the 5 month anniversary. Where does the time go? :(

I would have thought that you'd find tomorrow more significant, what with it being the 5 month and 1 day anniversary

Love that video.

Genuinely can't believe it was 5 months ago, the month previous to the game seemed to take longer to come around!

Magnificent day.

Imagine being in the Hibs end and having to see that five times. Well, if you stayed for them all. :lol: It must have been horrific. :D

I agree about your comment too. :lol:

Hello chaps,

I've lost touch with this thread a bit and was hoping one of you could help me out. I'm looking for posts (or even rough page numbers) for the "Hibs have been finished" type chat.

Was looking for a flashy new ironic signature.

Kindest Regards.

The desperation that Hibs fans are going to to try and cover-up that this game isn't still eating away at their soul is brutal.

Hello chaps,

I've lost touch with this thread a bit and was hoping one of you could help me out. I'm looking for posts (or even rough page numbers) for the "Hibs have been finished" type chat.

Kindest Regards.

Although I can certainly bring up quotes from numerous Hibs fans, perhaps even yourself, who said that all bragging rights before and after would be superseeded by the outcome of this game, and that the LOSERS would never have any bragging rights again. Would that do?

Hello chaps,

Kindest Regards.

I'm excited but nervous too. Mind you I was giving it the big 'un saying Celtic would pump Hearts so what do I know? None of the jambos will admit it but they've got to be a little apprehensive. Their recentish Scottish Cups, derby record and our failure in this competition (fairly enough) makes up most of their bragging and all that is up for grabs next Month. If we win you can put all your derby wins in a big fucking bin, THIS IS THE ONE. If they win all of that will be compounded in absolutely miserable circumstances for us. After all the most recent derby humiliations I've came on here and tried to give it out. There's absolutely no point in whoever loses this trying to counter any bragging. All or nothing. 8)

Is that the fella you were after?