Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

You come across as a pessimistic .net bawbagger yourself at times to be honest.

Aye and you come across as the kind of guy who produces bold claims, then proceeds to make a complete breakdown-having tit of himself when they don't happen. It's alright being optomistic when you have a back up plan of losing your shit, making excuses and calling your opponents cheats whenever it doesn't happen.

mcgowanstrewthcropped.jpg

Not sure if this has already been posted but Matt Doherty at 13:50 pretty much sums up the main reasons for Hibs getting hammered on Saturday. Players couldn't care less about the club.

Not sure if this has already been posted but Matt Doherty at 13:50 pretty much sums up the main reasons for Hibs getting hammered on Saturday. Players couldn't care less about the club.

What a cock.

It would be hard to take if the Hibs team were a bunch of hard working, commited players who were ultimately just shite at football. The fact that most of them are shite and have a terrible attitude makes it worse.

Maybe Fenlon's been given a shit card here. I guess he wasn't to know guys like Doherty would be absolute throbbers.

What a cock.

It would be hard to take if the Hibs team were a bunch of hard working, commited players who were ultimately just shite at football. The fact that most of them are shite and have a terrible attitude makes it worse.

Maybe Fenlon's been given a shit card here. I guess he wasn't to know guys like Doherty would be absolute throbbers.

Wee Paddy Fenlon is an absolute joke of a manager and will drag you down even further. Look at his loan signings ffs. And he's expected to build a whole team by next season?! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I like how you all like to drool at the mouth about having better players, completely arrogant to the fact that they have no right being there in the first place.

I can't really blame Hearts fans for being so smug though, if it was a more even playing field they'd all go hiding back in their slums. :)

It's all irrelevant though. Hearts players will turn up thinking the cup is already won. We'll go out prepared and we'll take that cup back to Leith with us. 8)

anim_c6d80dc2-a45e-8084-9da2-d415bcc3ad90.gif

Yep. Compare and contrast.

Skacel saying (fairly enough) that he is slightly disappointed with their league performances and had Champions League ambitions. Doherty saying he's got his games and is off.

since-1902.jpg

<_<

Coming up for 100 in a row now.

Wee Paddy Fenlon is an absolute joke of a manager and will drag you down even further. Look at his loan signings ffs. And he's expected to build a whole team by next season?! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I agree with this. All the Hibs players are taking the flack and rightly so but Fenlon is getting off completely free. Nobody can claim it's Calderwood's team as Fenlon brought in enough players to make it his own. He is a terrible manager and I can see another season like this for them next season apart from a Scottish Cup run.

I agree with this. All the Hibs players are taking the flack and rightly so but Fenlon is getting off completely free. Nobody can claim it's Calderwood's team as Fenlon brought in enough players to make it his own. He is a terrible manager and I can see another season like this for them next season apart from a Scottish Cup run.

They were all temporary signings in to keep us up. They've done that the cup run was a bonus. Yes it ended horribly but Fenlon did what he came in to do. The only perma signings were Doyle who looks decent and Kujabi who was a mistake. You will see a better Hibs team next season