Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

I'm glad I don't "know" your definition, cos if that's your idea of what "painful" is, then sorry but you really need to bloody grow up.

"Painful" is watching someone you love slowly dying over the course of a year.

"Painful" is watching a friend you've known for over a decade self-destroy themselves due to mental health problems where as in the words of the song "all the drugs in this world won't save her from herself".

"Painful" is watching your local community fall apart because the major industry that sustained it was shut down thanks to political incompetence and intransigence as much as corporate greed.

Losing the Scottish Cup to Hearts? A pisser, but hardly the Hibee-all and end all of life.

And if that comes across as patronising or santimonious, well tough shit - some of you are needing a reality check. Leave that sort of twisted reality fuckwaddery to Old Firm fans with the IQ of fruit flies and have some self-respect.

FFS, you've got as your signature right now "Please support my girlfriend's Edinburgh Marathon run for the Sick Kids hospital" - if that doesn't put Saturday into sharp relief that there's a lot bigger matters than a football game, then I give up!

Maybe they should send the man around to Easter Road sharpish.

l8304874453_8413.jpg

The melodramatic "lets put things in perspective" post of the year award goes to.....

I'd sugggest "painful" is reading the utter nonsense you post.

RE: JamboMikey's pic, one small crumb of comfort is that Tacheman is probably spewing right now. Pleasing.

Edited by Guest

I'm glad I don't "know" your definition, cos if that's your idea of what "painful" is, then sorry but you really need to bloody grow up.

"Painful" is watching a friend you've known for over a decade self-destroy themselves due to mental health problems where as in the words of the song "all the drugs in this world won't save her from herself".

"Painful" is watching your local community fall apart because the major industry that sustained it was shut down thanks to political incompetence and intransigence as much as corporate greed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets all discuss painful memories outside of football so we can put things in perspective.

I remember when I was learning to ride a bike I went crashing into a tree with the handlebar rammed right up my balls.

Painful. :(

Edited by Guest

Lets all discuss painful memories outside of football so we can put things in perspective.

I remember when I was learning to ride a bike I went crashing into a tree with the handlebar rammed right up my balls.

Painful. :(

That was your first and only sexual encounter (albeit one more than VirginTON has ever had, or ever will). It's good though that you have managed to get over the trauma of your teenage years and now have a motorcycle like the big kids do.

34g2et1.jpg

Pity you still have to ride it with stabilisers though!

:whistle

That was your first and only sexual encounter (albeit one more than VirginTON has ever had, or ever will). It's good though that you have managed to get over the trauma of your teenage years and now have a motorcycle like the big kids do.

34g2et1.jpg

Didn't know Charlie Nicholas posted on P&B tbh

I got elbowed in the side of the nut by the guy next to me after the second goal. Also got hit in the back of the head by an unravelled streamer. Pretty sure it was the wee speccy guy in the row behind me from point blank range.

Losing the Scottish Cup to Hearts? A pisser, but hardly the Hibee-all and end all of life.

And if that comes across as patronising or santimonious, well tough shit - some of you are needing a reality check. Leave that sort of twisted reality fuckwaddery to Old Firm fans with the IQ of fruit flies and have some self-respect.

FFS, you've got as your signature right now "Please support my girlfriend's Edinburgh Marathon run for the Sick Kids hospital" - if that doesn't put Saturday into sharp relief that there's a lot bigger matters than a football game, then I give up!

Maybe they should send the man around to Easter Road sharpish.

l8304874453_8413.jpg

Oh FFS what a drama queen. :lol:

I got elbowed in the side of the nut by the guy next to me after the second goal. Also got hit in the back of the head by an unravelled streamer. Pretty sure it was the wee speccy guy in the row behind me from point blank range.

I just laughed for the first time in 2 days. Cheers mate.

Got a mates birthday night out on Wednesday. First time I'll have to face up to jambos en masse. It'll all be good humoured and I was quite prepared to take it on the chin.

Unfortunately I've just had a little think about famine. No way I'll be entertaining their futile football banter when all that is going on. :(

Thanks Waffen :angry:

34g2et1.jpg

Amazing banter.

Saturday was bad until I got back and watched Hotel Rwanda. Made me appreciate the gift of life maaan,

On the fans front, I thought we made more noise prior to the game and looking at the highlights our end looked more lively and colourful up until our pumping. I think the way Hampden is set up makes it difficult to take in the noise from the opposite side so your own end will always seem superior.

I genuinely thought that the Hearts fans were poor throughout the game, I put that down to the acceptance and ease in which the game was being won. As for us by that point we were just deflated.

Yeah the Hearts support was fairly shite all things considered.

Sad times when a Scottish Cup Final against your derby rivals is treated with a sense of acceptance from one set of fans 20 minutes in. Just shows how far Hibs have sunk.

:lol: