Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Yeah the Hearts support was fairly shite all things considered.

Sad times when a Scottish Cup Final against your derby rivals is treated with a sense of acceptance from one set of fans 20 minutes in. Just shows how far Hibs have sunk.

Nonsense,i suggest you watch the game again but this time keep an eye on the victory party in the Hearts end.

Nonsense,i suggest you watch the game again but this time keep an eye on the victory party in the Hearts end.

I think I'll leave it ta.

Sad times when a Scottish Cup Final against your derby rivals is treated with a sense of acceptance from one set of fans 20 minutes in. Just shows how far Hibs have sunk.

A

sob.pngsob.png

Singing this on the way to Haymarket last night was sheer class (to the tune of we're on the march with Ally's army)

The last time Hibees won the trophy, Noah built an ark of wood, and on their way back into town, the horse and cart broke down, and the trophy it was nicked by Robin Hood laugh.gif

Edited by Galajambo

hearts-celebrate-their-5-1-2012-scottish-cup-final-win-over-hibs-321504100.jpg

Re that total waster O'Connor. Not sure if I got the wrong end of the stick, but I think some folk were questioning as to whether he actually threw (that's how to spell it, not through you fucking morons) his medal away. It was quite clear on TV that he did just that, at the bottom of the stairs.

Hibs really need to get shot of that tosser. And use him as an example to every single youth player as to not what to do and how not to act.

Re that total waster O'Connor. Not sure if I got the wrong end of the stick, but I think some folk were questioning as to whether he actually threw (that's how to spell it, not through you fucking morons) his medal away. It was quite clear on TV that he did just that, at the bottom of the stairs.

Hibs really need to get shot of that tosser. And use him as an example to every single youth player as to not what to do and how not to act.

Correct. The picture of him out on saturday night acting like a twat when we have just lost the biggest game in our history. Get Him to f**k.

I can see McPake putting in an absolutely heroic performance at the back before Leigh Stunner picks up the ball in his own box on 95 mins and proceeds to George Weah it across the entire pitch and around Macdonald.

He'll then proceed to repeat Beattie's semi final celebration (exactly the same, also infront of the Hearts fans), picking up so many retrospective bans and breach of the peace charges that he's never seen on a football pitch again.

It's destiny.

That post is still a load of shite tbf.

Do you reckon aye? :wacko:

:lol:

hearts-celebrate-their-5-1-2012-scottish-cup-final-win-over-hibs-321504100.jpg

:lol: DESPERATELY gagging for greenies.

Have another few :D

Post the picture again a few times.

The f**k does NAP mean out of interest?

NAP - Not sure what its an abbreviation of but its used in horse racing listings to give the day's best bet.

As for who's fans were better I thought they were both excellent while the game was still competitive. Arguing over it is an irrelevance though.

No you can't be forgiven, you cock womble. Leaving early because your team's losing is something greetin' faced glory hunting Rangers fans do. You expect better from fellow "diddies" for whom a cup final is a rare and precious thing, especially on an occasion like that.

There was forty minutes still to go when that lot started piling out. Forty! Anything could have happened in that time.

Black could have been sent off (let's face it, he's usually a banker bet to get himself in bother) or maybe some other Hearts player. Maybe even two. Right up until the final whistle, I was waiting for Zaliukas to score his traditional own goal (with the way the Hearts defence hogged the ball and passed it between themselves and the goalie during the last half hour, a moment of supreme fuckwaddery from the master of disaster seemed on the cards). Anything could have happened to turn the game on its head, and there was plenty of time to do it in.

I was at Fir Park when Gretna got beaten 5-1 by Derry City in the UEFA Cup. Did any of their fans leave early? No. It's called having a bit of class, taking the rough with the smooth.

In that respect, I can't blame those on the Hibs team that just gave up at that point seeing so many at the end they were now attacking heading to the exits. The Hibs fans that stayed may be to you "weird boffin types", but they're more supporters of the club that those p***ks that went off home in the huff like spoilt brats.

Time some (by no means all) of the Hibs support manned up a bit. It's one thing to criticise your team for playing without passion. It's quite another thing to give up on them so quickly that they feel "why bother?" as well.

^^ Has no idea how painful it is to see your gutless "heroes" being torn apart by arch rivals in a cup final ^^

^^ Has no idea how painful it is to see your gutless "heroes" being torn apart by arch rivals in a cup final ^^

I'm glad I don't "know" your definition, cos if that's your idea of what "painful" is, then sorry but you really need to bloody grow up.

"Painful" is watching someone you love slowly dying over the course of a year.

"Painful" is watching a friend you've known for over a decade self-destroy themselves due to mental health problems where as in the words of the song "all the drugs in this world won't save her from herself".

"Painful" is watching your local community fall apart because the major industry that sustained it was shut down thanks to political incompetence and intransigence as much as corporate greed.

Losing the Scottish Cup to Hearts? A pisser, but hardly the Hibee-all and end all of life.

And if that comes across as patronising or santimonious, well tough shit - some of you are needing a reality check. Leave that sort of twisted reality fuckwaddery to Old Firm fans with the IQ of fruit flies and have some self-respect.

FFS, you've got as your signature right now "Please support my girlfriend's Edinburgh Marathon run for the Sick Kids hospital" - if that doesn't put Saturday into sharp relief that there's a lot bigger matters than a football game, then I give up!

Maybe they should send the man around to Easter Road sharpish.

l8304874453_8413.jpg

Edited by WaffenThinMint