Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Hello chaps,

I've lost touch with this thread a bit and was hoping one of you could help me out. I'm looking for posts (or even rough page numbers) for the "Hibs have been finished" type chat.

Was looking for a flashy new ironic signature.

Kindest Regards.

I'm excited but nervous too. Mind you I was giving it the big 'un saying Celtic would pump Hearts so what do I know? None of the jambos will admit it but they've got to be a little apprehensive. Their recentish Scottish Cups, derby record and our failure in this competition (fairly enough) makes up most of their bragging and all that is up for grabs next Month. If we win you can put all your derby wins in a big fucking bin, THIS IS THE ONE. If they win all of that will be compounded in absolutely miserable circumstances for us. After all the most recent derby humiliations I've came on here and tried to give it out. There's absolutely no point in whoever loses this trying to counter any bragging. All or nothing. 8)

Is that the fella you were after?

Good morning Paulo,

RE: Post information request

Thank you for your many replies.

Is that the fella you were after?

Unfortuantely it completely wasn't. I wasn't asking you to point me in the direction of posts saying that the cup winners wouldn't be completely within their rights to rip the pish. That would be rather silly, of course they are. I was looking for posts saying that as a direct result of the cup final, Hibs would be "finished/pounded into the ground/broken forever" I'd enjoy the ironic qualities of these posts as Hibs have actually improved and there is a really positive/optimistic atmosphere at the club. Whereas Hearts are completely fucked in seemingly every way possible.

I'd enjoy these posts and hope that using them in my signature would form the basis of some lovely banter. If you could point me in the right direction, that'd be great. If not, no worries - I'll find them anyway.

Yours in blossoming potential frienship?

SSI.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Good morning Paulo,

RE: Post information request

Thank you for your many replies.

Unfortuantely it completely wasn't. I wasn't asking you to point me in the direction of posts saying that the cup winners wouldn't be completely within their rights to rip the pish. That would be rather silly, of course they are. I was looking for posts saying that as a direct result of the cup final, Hibs would be "fished/pounded into the ground/broken forever" I'd enjoy the ironic qualities of these posts as Hibs have actually improved and there is a really positive/optomistic atmosphere at the club. Whereas Hearts are completely fucked in seamingly every way possible.

I'd enjoy these posts and hope that using them in my signature would form the basis of some lovely banter. If you could point me in the right direction, that'd be great. If not, no worries - I'll find them anyway.

Yours in blossoming potential frienship?

SSI.

The hurt you still feel literally drips off every word there. :(

Anyway, whilst you are making your tear-stained search, make sure to visit page 87 onwards.

whilst you are making your tear-stained search, make sure to visit page 87 onwards.

kool.

Don't think I'll be up long enough to search that many pages. Hit a random number and found this:

Could the last person out of Easter Road please turn the lights out and lock the doors?

You are finished.

Unideal as mhak seems a decent sort, but it'll do for now. Look how inaccurate and ironic it is - Laaavly. If you find similar content from a fud, give us a shout.

kool.

Don't think I'll be up long enough to search that many pages. Hit a random number and found this:

Unideal as mhak seems a decent sort, but it'll do for now. Look how inaccurate and ironic it is - Laaavly. If you find similar content from a fud, give us a shout.

I think what he means is, the rivalry between us will never be the same anymore.

What did you think he meant? That Hibs would just vanish?

Ironically the chat from last nights Hearts win in a wee cup was helping this thread about winning THE cup almost drop off the front page.

I'd hope we could improve our league consistency as well, but by my reckoning Hearts haven't lost in our last 8 cup fixtures. Does anyone know what our best run in that regard is?

If Hibs could make it 3 losses on the trot when the big cup comes round that would be comment worthy as well I guess...

Ironically the chat from last nights Hearts win in a wee cup was helping this thread about winning THE cup almost drop off the front page.

I'd hope we could improve our league consistency as well, but by my reckoning Hearts haven't lost in our last 8 cup fixtures. Does anyone know what our best run in that regard is?

I make it 9

7 in last years cup run

Auchinleck(H), Saint Johnstone(H), Saint Johnstone(A), Saint Mirren(H), Saint Mirren(A), Celtic(N), Hibs(N)

2 in the league cup

Livingston(H), Dundee United(A)

The best I can find is a run of 12 cup fixtures, spanning 9 ties between 1905 and 1907

Hearts won the cup in 1906 beating Nithsdale Wanderers, Beith, Celtic, Port Glasgow Athletic and Hibs, all at the first time of asking

The Following year Hearts were runners to Celtic up having required replays to dispose of Airdrieonians, Kilmarnock & Raith in the first three ties

Queens Park were beaten in the Semi Final with no need for a replay.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Hello chaps,

I've lost touch with this thread a bit and was hoping one of you could help me out. I'm looking for posts (or even rough page numbers) for the "Hibs have been finished" type chat.

Was looking for a flashy new ironic signature.

Kindest Regards.

Cause you are top after a handful of games you're now trying to cover up the final?

What a rasper :lol: