Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Not sure if this has already been posted but Matt Doherty at 13:50 pretty much sums up the main reasons for Hibs getting hammered on Saturday. Players couldn't care less about the club.

Was wondering who that wee guy was. The mixed zone where he's done all his interviews, you had all the media - the sun, daily record, stv, bbc, the away end - all dressed up in suits, and in walks this little Irish guy in a tracksuit with his dad holding a wee camera, who then pushes his way to the front and shouts over the likes of Leigh Griffiths while all the dailies were stood in line waiting for him to finish so they could speak to him.

When he then heard no more Hibs players were coming out, he marched into the corridor and obviously grabbed Mark Doherty trying to sneak away.

Fair play to him. Good wee video aswell. Wish I'd had his confidence when I was his age.

Any neutral P&Bers who were at the game take any good pictures or videos by the way?

Not the greatest, but some photos and my match report here:-

http://www.theawayen...as-won-and-lost

Mehdi Taouil interview here too while we're at it:-

http://audioboo.fm/boos/810087-mehdi-taouil-after-hibs-1-5-hearts

Edited by La_Leyenda

I watched the game on T.v. think it the first time I have seen a team just give up after 60 mins.

I know, it was really unprofessional of Hearts to stop trying after an hour.

.....Oh....you mean Hibs.

I watched the game on T.v. think it the first time I have seen a team just give up after 60 mins.

10 mins extra credit there

id love to see possession stats of just the 2nd half actually

Edited by itzdrk

Was wondering who that wee guy was. The mixed zone where he's done all his interviews, you had all the media - the sun, daily record, stv, bbc, the away end - all dressed up in suits, and in walks this little Irish guy in a tracksuit with his dad holding a wee camera, who then pushes his way to the front and shouts over the likes of Leigh Griffiths while all the dailies were stood in line waiting for him to finish so they could speak to him.

When he then heard no more Hibs players were coming out, he marched into the corridor and obviously grabbed Mark Doherty trying to sneak away.

Fair play to him. Good wee video aswell. Wish I'd had his confidence when I was his age.

It's better quality than any of the so called professionals managed to produce!

I know, it was really unprofessional of Hearts to stop trying after an hour.

.....Oh....you mean Hibs.

I kept wishing that after the hour mark that we'd just went for it. We should have took off Barr(as good a game he had he was barely needed after the hour mark) and brought another striker and went for a punishing scoreline. I can't get too greedy with 5 mind...

Did Gregg Wallace actually get his big day out to Hampden in the end?

He couldn't attend due to a work commitment,he has tweeted a few times congratulating Hearts on their cup win and hopes to come up for a match next season.

e,sorry almost forgot greggy.png

Edited by woolf

• 2 weeks later...