Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Absolutely over the moon and heading for the party.very well done to the players and management team.Hard luck to the Hibbys as most on here are sound and today will hurt for a while.Forever Hibs get it right fucking up ye

That was a fucking embarrassment. Hearts were the better team and deserved to win. We need to get rid of theses gutless bottle merchants ASAP. There are only 6 current players I want to see next season.

McPake

Griffiths

O'Connor

Stevenson

Hanlon

Osbourne

The rest can f**k off I can't bare to see the Jambo filth celebrating, yes there are a few decent jambo like Unleash The Nade but most if them are absolute vermin.

Hearts, were better than us today but seeing as it finished 12 v 10 that was hardly a surprise. Ian Black should have seen red in the first 10 minutes then made 3 other fouls in the first half yet Kujabi made one and was booked.

The penalty was never a penalty tge foul was outside the box. Yes, its a yellow but that should have been Kujabi's first yellow and if that free kick is cleared the game is completely different.

At least at the end of the day. I can say I'm not one of those deluded scumbags like PauLO SERgio, I will follow my club until the day I die

Edited by Green&White Army

could you expand.

I'm just saying hibs competed well considering the gulf in quality. it was only 1 goal in ti and i could see them getting another. Everyone concentrating on how awful hibs were, which they were after the third hearts goal, but ignoring how horrendous the ref was and who, in my view, completely spoiled the spectacle.

Sorry to disagree with your observations but Hibs (who I actually wanted to win) didn't turn up for the first half hour. The first goal came because the Hibs defender at the post didn't move his arse out after the first phase of the set piece. Had he moved quicker he'd likely have caught Barr offside. Hibs came into the game for a while after they scored and should have come out in the second half fired up by there goal. Instead they lose possesion very quickly and the aforementioned defender gives away a penalty. The ref made the mistake in his decision that the infringement was inside the box but it was still a definite foul. The lad, knowing he had already been booked, should not have reached out and pulled the shirt. He should not have been in the position he was in in the first place. After that heads went down again.

The bottom line is Hibs never turned up.

I'm actually working a shift down at the homeless hostel in Leith.

To any jambos, is there any special message you would like to pass on to passing hibbies?

Guest The Phoenix

As a neutral, the second half was the worst 45 minutes of entertainment I've suffered in long time.

Hibs were a very poor second but Hearts constant playing the ball backwards or sideways when they were 3/4/5 - 1 up against 10 men was mind-numbingly tedious.

Hibs biggest problem is that they have no one in their team that has the potential to deliver a flash of genius, whereas Hearts have at least four.

That was a fucking embarrassment. Hearts were the better team and deserved to win. We need to get rid of theses gutless bottle merchants ASAP. There are only 6 current players I want to see next season.

McPake

Griffiths

O'Connor

Stevenson

Hanlon

Osbourne

The rest can f**k off I can't bare to see the Jambo filth celebrating, yes there are a few decent jambo like Unleash The Nade but most if them are absolute vermin.

Hearts, were better than us today but seeing as it finished 12 v 10 that was hardly a surprise. Ian Black should have seen red in the first 10 minutes then made 3 other fouls in the first half yet Kujabi made one and was booked.

The penalty was never a penalty tge foul was outside the box. Yes, its a yellow but that should have been Kujabi's first yellow and if that free kick is cleared the game is completely different.

At least at the end of the day. I can say I'm not one of those deluded scumbags like PauLO SERgio, I will follow my club until the day I die

I'm not so sure.

I think the replays showed that he had his eyes on the ball. Yeah it was a freekick, but I think a red card would have been very harsh.

Better side won. Hibs were humiliated. Hibs have a huge rebuilding job to do for next season and I'm not sure Fenlon is the guy to do it.

Fenlon is the man for the job. He cares he has passion and he will be one of the few hibs players and staff hurting tonight. The likes of Soares, Doherty will go to tgeir beds tonight without giving a shit. Fenlon says in his interview on BBC that we need a massive overhaul in the playing staff. This is correct and few managers would have the balls to slate their players in public. He knows the problem hopefully we will see a rebuilding job under him repairing the damage caused by Clownderwood and Yogi. Slowly but surely improvements if he is sacked before the end of next season ( unless we are rooted to the bottom ) i could possibly give up on the club that I love.

Fenlon is the man for the job. He cares he has passion and he will be one of the few hibs players and staff hurting tonight. The likes of Soares, Doherty will go to tgeir beds tonight without giving a shit. Fenlon says in his interview on BBC that we need a massive overhaul in the playing staff. This is correct and few managers would have the balls to slate their players in public. He knows the problem hopefully we will see a rebuilding job under him repairing the damage caused by Clownderwood and Yogi. Slowly but surely improvements if he is sacked before the end of next season ( unless we are rooted to the bottom ) i could possibly give up on the club that I love.

Oh dear.

I know you'll be hurting tonight, but that sort of shit really annoys me.

In 2007 we had a dinosaur in charge, just been beaten 5-1 in a final by your team, and were going nowhere fast. The next few years were more of the same, but I and most other proper supporters never turned their back on our club.

Personally, instead of making daft threats like the above, how about put some effort into persuading your chairman to actually invest some of the money he's made from the club over the years into the playing squad?

This was Scottish fitba's showpiece and not a move in it nor the slightest hint of class - a piss poor HIbs side and an ordinary Hearts one. Take the OF away (and I wouldnt care if they do) and our game's no better than the League of Ireland.

Oh dear.

I know you'll be hurting tonight, but that sort of shit really annoys me.

In 2007 we had a dinosaur in charge, just been beaten 5-1 in a final by your team, and were going nowhere fast. The next few years were more of the same, but I and most other proper supporters never turned their back on our club.

Personally, instead of making daft threats like the above, how about put some effort into persuading your chairman to actually invest some of the money he's made from the club over the years into the playing squad?

If I'm not a true supporter I dont know what is been supporting Hibs since I was born have had a season ticket for 9 years. Only missed 8 games this season. Hurting more than I ever have in my life right now. If you want to see some Hibs fans that are jacking it in go over to hibs.net. Alternatively for true fans go over to Hibees Bounce