Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

BTW - congratulations St Johnstone for making Europe - well deserved after an excellent season cool.gif

Based on our performances at the arse end of the season it didn't look like we wanted it or deserved it for that matter but can't complain,

Cheers.

Motherwell haven't turned up for our last two finals vs Rangers and Celtic - so I know how it feels - but Hibs have been flat today considering the occasion. Hearts have been very efficient and haven't been stretched at all.

Why on earth if you were a Hibs fan would you stay and listen to them gloating? :huh:

Same reason I stayed at Hampden when we were 3-0 down to Dundee Utd at a game that we were never in: to applaud my team on the achievement of getting there on the first place. To leave, is fickle and as bad as the OF IMO.

Griffiths will do something stupid before the final whistle (although not as stupid as impregnating two burds at the same time and then asking them both to move in with you). Overhyped mediocrity. He's quick with a powerful shot and, erm, that's it.

Ken it's obviously not 100% human but wasn't aware it had 2 boabs.

Same reason I stayed at Hampden when we were 3-0 down to Dundee Utd at a game that we were never in: to applaud my team on the achievement of getting there on the first place. To leave, is fickle and as bad as the OF IMO.

Aye for Ross County against all odds. I'm not sure how Hibs, one of the biggest teams in Scotland, getting shafted against their biggest rivals and totally lacking in heart deserves applause.

Edited by MTJ

Celtic 7-1 Rangers, 1957

League Cup mate.

I thought these Hibs supporters would be showing more sympathy for their players - 15,000 of them have vast experience of not turning up.

Edited by The OP