Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

I wanted Hibs to win for the entertainment value of them breaking their 110 year hoodoo against their rivals.

Now that that idea's pretty much fucked, I'd love to see them get a real hammering, for the entertainment value.

these Hibs players are a disgrace, the biggest Edinburgh derby ever and they don't turn up. i know how it feels when your team gets pumped in a final, but to get pumped by your greatest rivals in one must be the worst feeling you can get supporting your team

You can't help but feel sorry for Hibs fans. Will they ever get a better chance to win the cup than this ?

Probably not, yet there team has been absolutely woeful. They will never be allowed to live this one down.

Hibs have been horrid since the first minute. The fun is now seeing how bad it could get for them.

The Gambian Roberto Carlos? More like the Gambian Ross Forsyth if you ask me.

Edited by vikingTON

You can't help but feel sorry for Hibs fans. Will they ever get a better chance to win the cup than this ?

Probably not, yet there team has been absolutely woeful. They will never be allowed to live this one down.

You suddenly understand why Hibs fans wanted Celtic in the final!

Griffiths will do something stupid before the final whistle (although not as stupid as impregnating two burds at the same time and then asking them both to move in with you). Overhyped mediocrity. He's quick with a powerful shot and, erm, that's it.

BTW - congratulations St Johnstone for making Europe - well deserved after an excellent season cool.gif

Thank you very much.

*insert gregg Wallace pleasing GIF*