Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

No chance will you get tickets now.

Cheers. I had heard yesterday that one of the clubs still had tickets left but obviously bullsh!t. Enjoy your day.

PS. Too slow... Come on the jam tarts.

Edited by wee_bairn

Had to take a half day. Going home for a stint on the sofa watching a film. Make a nice meal for tonight with a bottle of wine. Early to bed with the missus and try not to call her Leigh during foreplay!

:lol:

Seriously, does your wife really resemble super Leigh in any way? :unsure:

HD is more chilled-out now because he has a bird. :lol:

I for one are delighted with this development. Hopefully this will see HD turn into the fine individual we all know he can be.

I have heartburn or a sore chest and f**k all is working for it.

What I like about this is that, whereas an Old Firm derby in a final is incredibly common and the fans of the losing team can go "f**k it, we'll probably win it next year anyway" not to mention they might have already won another trophy to console themselves anyway this has the feel of a real once-in-a-lifetime opportunity about it. It's a staggeringly obvious point, but a pertinent one nevertheless. Can't imagine how I'd feel if I were a fan of either team (God forbid it goes to a penalty shootout!); it's rare for me to genuinely care about my own team these days let alone another one, but I'll have massive amounts of sympathy for whoever loses tomorrow.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

So where are the pre-match beverages being consumed. Let's see if any P&B members are booked into the same pubs/clubs. :D

Our bus is stopping at Kirkshaw Club tomorrow in Coatbridge dry.gif

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

:lol: Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

Have decided if we win I will get a full scale tattoo of Leigh Griffiths' face on top of my own face.

Has to be done.

you could just draw a eyes,nose & mouth on your thumb?