Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

He'll be in the team on Saturday "squire". 150,000 Great British pounds I believe.

The notion that players who play for Hearts always end up with some 'connection' to the club is exactly the kind of pish you hear Celtic fans come out with. Just because some tart drops the name of the club to the media doesn't exempt you from hiring the same band of mercenaries and journeymen we all live with.

Forced to pay it in compensation. Try using facts ya fud.

Giles Rousset, Pasquale Bruno, Rudi Skacel, Takis Fyssass, Tam Flögel, Stephane Adam, I could go on all night. Fact is you know full well that 95% of Hearts players come and give their all for the jersey from countries far and wide. We've seen your fans admitting to being jealous of it after your derby humpings. Greeting "Why can we no huv players like yon, say whatever you lyk aboot yon yams they always get 100% out of their players." Don't deny it, we know it to be true. You had a few at the start of this century but fucked the biggest one over big time.

Fact is, Hibs attract journeymen who couldn't give a f**k about their club these days, Hearts fans have a bond with our players. It's the reason why we're nearly always better than Hibs. Hearts have players who actually enjoy playing for Hearts. Even the media picked up on that in their interview with Craig Beattie.

Jealousy is a diseas 8)

By the way, Dunfermlines a great club. Quite saddened to see them cheated (Hibs fans words not mine) out of the league.

They offer far more to the league than a team with a 20000 seater stadium who've been fighting relegation 2 seasons running.

By the way, Dunfermlines a great club. Quite saddened to see them cheated (Hibs fans words not mine) out of the league.

They offer far more to the league than a team with a 20000 seater stadium who've been fighting relegation 2 seasons running.

Such as..?

Giles Rousset, Pasquale Bruno, Rudi Skacel, Takis Fyssass, Tam Flögel, Stephane Adam, I could go on all night. Fact is you know full well that 95% of Hearts players come and give their all for the jersey from countries far and wide. We've seen your fans admitting to being jealous of it after your derby humpings. Greeting "Why can we no huv players like yon, say whatever you lyk aboot yon yams they always get 100% out of their players." Don't deny it, we know it to be true. You had a few at the start of this century but fucked the biggest one over big time.

Fact is, Hibs attract journeymen who couldn't give a f**k about their club these days, Hearts fans have a bond with our players. It's the reason why we're nearly always better than Hibs. Hearts have players who actually enjoy playing for Hearts. Even the media picked up on that in their interview with Craig Beattie.

Jealousy is a diseas 8)

It's probably a bit excessive to use the same gif on the same page, but when I read your post I thought about a certain Mr Nade, who used to be a regular in Bodrum Express. Yes, it's a kebab shop. Made my face do this:

tumblr_ltdcx6RcA81qg5h2xo1_250.gif

Mind, for every Nade there's someone like Steven "Mr Hearts" Pressley.

pressley1501_228x158.jpg

Pssst, don't mention to him that his club are actually the real cheats in the league, he might put you on block. ;)

I'm genuinely interested. :lol:

Obviously he's trolling but I honestly can't think of one thing that makes Dunfermline "bring more to the league".

Jealousy is a diseas 8)

:lol: Lovely stuff.

Are you actually thick enough to think Fyssas, Skacel and co turned up in Edinburgh, played at the countries most atmospheric ground (™ Heart of Mythlothian), were embraced by the passionate glow of the maroon faithful and decided, "yep better try for this one"?

Heres a craaazy concept for you, better wages = ability to attract better players. Ones with the right attitude, the right level of professionalism, the hunger to succeed in the game.

You had a few at the start of this century

As if by some form of magic, this was the time when we were offering extremely high wages to attract excellent players to the club. Why were guys like Sauzee, Latapy better players for Hibs than De Graaf, Agogo and Sodje genius? Was there something in the ether around ER back then, that has gone missing in recent years? :lol:

I get the impression that you think there's something about Hearts that attracts players no-one else outside the Old Firm could, and that they are instantly installed with the Hearts winning spirit and super special fan bond. Utter shite.

If Stirling Albion were offering guys 15k a week, they'd have a team full of players like Fyssas and Rudi. I'd be willing to bet the fans might like that and show their appreciation. Don't flatter yourself.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

I have never been so excited about a Scottish Cup Final that didn't include the Pars. Gonna head down to the sports bar and watch it on a giant fucking telly and get slowly pished. Hope it's a great game and hope all the fans have a great day (even though, for 50% of you, it will be the worst day in your football-supporting lives!)

Once Skacel leaves Hearts he will never return to watch because he doesn't give a f**k. He's there to get his money, and even then he doesn't always get it. (see what I did there? i made a wage joke)

Wrong. Skacel was there practically every week between 2006 and 2010. He loves the Hearts, says so on twitter and everything.

See before you mention it, he didn't turn up at pre-season in 2006 cos he had a runny nose so less of your sarcasm. 95% of Hearts players love the club and he's no different.

Wrong. Skacel was there practically every week between 2006 and 2010. He loves the Hearts, says so on twitter and everything.

See before you mention it, he didn't turn up at pre-season in 2006 cos he had a runny nose so less of your sarcasm. 95% of Hearts players love the club and he's no different.

Aw f**k :(

I thought everyone knew that all Hearts players - past and present - bleed maroon blood.

As covered in this thread, some do.

Mind that other guy who signed for us (again on high wages) played 2 games whilst he spent his entire time in Edinburgh getting steaming up town. The most annoying thing about this chap is he went on to play in Serie A when he could finally be bothered, grrr.

It's probably a bit excessive to use the same gif on the same page, but when I read your post I thought about a certain Mr Nade, who used to be a regular in Bodrum Express. Yes, it's a kebab shop.

Pinilla and Nade certainly bleed maroon blood but the right haemotologist and a succesful round of anti-biotics should help with that.